Question Is Donte Divincenzo some kind of alternate univese version of Delonte West?

Everything about their game seems comparable, except DD appears mentally coherent and DW was not.

Even their appearance is eerily similar.

Even the NAMES Donte and Delonte are similar.

My question is, why did Lebron have to play with the mentally insane one while Curry gets the stable one?? Isnt psychological stability a huge advantage? Doesnt this just demonstrate once again how unthinkably daunting Lebron's road to success has been??

Serious answers only please.

Also one thing I will give Delonte West credit for, as crazy as he was, is that he never did anything as stupid or ridiculous as sleeping with a teammate's mother. I can confirm for a fact he NEVER did anything like that. So there's no reason to think he would or that it ever happened. IT DIDNT. Nothing like that ever happened, period. Not that there's any reason to suspect it did, this is just a purely hypothetical example. But he never did anything like that, and more importantly, no teammate's mother ever had interest in sleeping with HIM. End of story.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 04-18-2023 at 08:48 AM.

Default Re: Is Donte Divincenzo some kind of alternate univese version of Delonte West?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Everything about their game seems comparable, except DD appears mentally coherent and DW was not.

Even their appearance is eerily similar.

Even the NAMES Donte and Delonte are similar.

My question is, why did Lebron have to play with the mentally insane one while Curry gets the stable one?? Isnt psychological stability a huge advantage? Doesnt this just demonstrate once again how unthinkably daunting Lebron's road to success has been??

Serious answers only please.

Also one thing I will give Delonte West credit for, as crazy as he was, is that he never did anything as stupid or ridiculous as sleeping with a teammate's mother. I can confirm for a fact he NEVER did anything like that. So there's no reason to think he would or that it ever happened. IT DIDNT. Nothing like that ever happened, period. Not that there's any reason to suspect it did, this is just a purely hypothetical example. But he never did anything like that, and more importantly, no teammate's mother ever had interest in sleeping with HIM. End of story.

I asked myself this a long time and its so unfair

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Is Donte Divincenzo some kind of alternate univese version of Delonte West?

Donte would still be a Buck , but he was traded away for what now is players that don't even play for the Bucks...

When he re-uppd with the War's Milwaukee couldn't afford him , cause they had Carter. (and Grayson Allen)

I still think he is a better fit than Grayson.

I'm afraid i will have to ask first what panthalassa and FT thinks about this. If not, maybe sf or akra will do.

OP makes a few excellent points, LeKang has overcome teammates with chronic health concerns (Big Z, Chris Bosh) extreme mental illness (DWest, TWade, CooCoo Kyrie) and has elevated corner sitting white boyz like Mike Miller and Klove into legit third options on ring teams
    Porbably the best normal teammate he had was Ray Allen who is very likely just an autisitc nerd that compuslvely shoots a basketball that happens to be extremelt athletic with GOAT hand eye coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopologyPhD View Post
    OP makes a few excellent points, LeKang has overcome teammates with chronic health concerns (Big Z, Chris Bosh) extreme mental illness (DWest, TWade, CooCoo Kyrie) and has elevated corner sitting white boyz like Mike Miller and Klove into legit third options on ring teams
    Porbably the best normal teammate he had was Ray Allen who is very likely just an autisitc nerd that compuslvely shoots a basketball that happens to be extremelt athletic with GOAT hand eye coordination.
    dont forget panic attack people like kevin love and ty lue.

I have noticed this similarity too. Lets just say I would not be surprise if it came out that Divincenzo was having a secret tryst with one Sonya Curry.

Well we'll find out if LeBron fizzles out of the playoffs

Is Donte LeBron's half brother?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    dont forget panic attack people like kevin love and ty lue.

another one who coud not cope with the pressure/situation.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    I have noticed this similarity too. Lets just say I would not be surprise if it came out that Divincenzo was having a secret tryst with one Sonya Curry.
    He's a lot more attractive than Delonte so Sonya would have better taste.

Why did Lebron get stuck with the wrong version!?

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Why did Lebron get stuck with the wrong version!?
    it's like being told wifi provides a stronger and more reliable connection than land line.

"somebody told me, you had a boyfriend, that looked like a girlfriend"

Did he bang Lebron's mom too?