Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: This is your king!? This is your king!!!?

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Jokic will be fine in long run but this is going be 1st time he gets deserved slander if nuggets lose 4-0 or 4-1 and he doesn’t have dominating games. This is like 11 lakers imo, everyone still treats you as a top contender since you’re the defending champs and one series completely flips that perception. I’m seriously considering offseason move if nuggets get blown out.
    He's nine seasons in and he's about to hit 30. He might only have 4 productive seasons left...so the long run might not be that long. He hasn't ruined his legacy like Durant has but we could be dealing with a kwahi situation where this is the decline.

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    He's nine seasons in and he's about to hit 30. He might only have 4 productive seasons left...so the long run might not be that long. He hasn't ruined his legacy like Durant has but we could be dealing with a kwahi situation where this is the decline.
    Eh game not predicated on athleticism and he’s never injured i think it’ll be more than 4 years. He won’t be mvp lvl for that much longer sure but he’ll still be really good top 10-15

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Eh game not predicated on athleticism and he’s never injured i think it’ll be more than 4 years. He won’t be mvp lvl for that much longer sure but he’ll still be really good top 10-15
    Bigs can fall and fall off quickly

Yao Ming - 43
    Marc Gasol - 39
    Joakim Noah -39
    Dwight Howard - 38
    LaMarcus Aldridge - 38
    Blake Griffin - 35
    Deandre Jordan - 35
    Demarcus Cousins - 33
    Anthony Davis - 31
    Rudy Gobert - 31
    Andre Drummond - 30

Gobert and Yao Ming are the same distance as Yao and Shaq are. You can't just assume that Jokic is a 20 season player...guys like Dirk, Duncan, and KG they were in very good situations and they had organizations that afforded them the opportunity to decline...might not happen with Jokic.

Very good NBA starter

It's almost impossible to win, when the refs are this against you.

Not saying Jokic hasn't been subpar, but if you allow the opposition to basically hack you with no calls, then not much you can do.

You need to be a shooter like MJ or Bird to hang in that kind of environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Every non white in America knows jokic is trash. Nothing to see here
    I have to appologize to you. I thought before that you were just an idiot, but you're racist and an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    I have to appologize to you. I thought before that you were just an idiot, but you're racist and an idiot.
    He's just a gimmick. A spectacularly unfunny one.

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post

Less than a week ago, he just finished with 28/16/10 on 67% TS. What the fock are you talking about? Now you might be right that he may not have many quality years at the top (I agree with you there), but you can't be seriously saying that it's started after the RS and the series he just had 4 days ago. I don't know if there's a sport where fans are as wishy washy after games. From people overrating the hell out of Joker (the goat offensive player) to now people like you saying it's over for him considering how good he's been for 98% of the year.

OP's lack of self awareness is comical. Embiid can't even make the ECF in the weak east. Embiid just got beat by Jalen Brunson with Josh Hart as his second option.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Tim Connelly built current Denver and current Minnesnowta as two sides of the same coin.

Now they head to head.

Could have been a beautiful thing …

Last night was one of the worst officiated games we have seen in decades, and the entire world is abuzz, questioning the NBA’s integrity and legitimacy.

Silver has a big problem on his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post

Less than a week ago, he just finished with 28/16/10 on 67% TS. What the fock are you talking about? Now you might be right that he may not have many quality years at the top (I agree with you there), but you can't be seriously saying that it's started after the RS and the series he just had 4 days ago. I don't know if there's a sport where fans are as wishy washy after games. From people overrating the hell out of Joker (the goat offensive player) to now people like you saying it's over for him considering how good he's been for 98% of the year.
    I've been saying this for a while now. The hype for Jokic and the cultures need to constantly chase the "goat" is the sort of vanity each generation possesses. I don't have an issue with Jokic as a player he's a fine player one of the ten greatest centers of all-time.

His Career points 14,000, his career rebounds 7,249, and career assists is 4,667. So he's going to end his career sub 25K around 10K rebounds and he might finish top 20 in assists. He might never make another conference finals let alone win another ring.

Each generation likes to pick and choose different metrics and act like the previous ones were foolish. And it's just kinda dumb. Jokic might break the mold and not fall off a cliff but the actual odds are more like we've got only a couple more years before it's over.

Look at all these insults and opinions, I prefer to stick with facts.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    This is the greatest offensive player of all time even over michael jordan?

This is your king!? Getting his ass handed to him by a 22 year old kid while he is in his prime!

THIS IS YOUR KING GETTING BOXED AND LOCKED UP BY A 6’7 Naz Reid.

THIS IS YOU KING?
    He took out your queen james....LMAO now go back in the basement you BUM.....in the end "its just basketball"

I can feel the pain in this post. I'm sorry OP, I wish they hadn't let Embiid down too.

Jokic doesn't jump. He might end up the Andre Miller of bigs. It's why he doesn't get hurt. Even guys like Yao took way more bad falls than him. Can you even conjure the image of Jokic taking a bad fall in your head? I can't remember it happening once, and I've watched the Nuggets a ton since the bubble.

Just a thought.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    Jokic doesn't jump. He might end up the Andre Miller of bigs. It's why he doesn't get hurt. Even guys like Yao took way more bad falls than him. Can you even conjure the image of Jokic taking a bad fall in your head? I can't remember it happening once, and I've watched the Nuggets a ton since the bubble.

Just a thought.

One of the few times I remember him falling.