Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What are the chances the league suspends Jamal Murray for game 3?

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Draymond swung at Lebron. You take a swing, you should be suspended.
    It's amazing the level of bullshit people can make up.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster View Post
    Draymond swung at Lebron. You take a swing, you should be suspended.
    Exactly.

Lebron was assaulted in dangerous fashion, out of the blue, and Dray deserved to pay the price.

The circumstances in the Murray situation are different but the level of danger is still the same. You're putting guys careers at risk in both situations.

The league got it right then, they need to get it right now.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Give him a massive fine but I hope he isn't suspended. I'm not saying it isn't justified but it would end this series. It might be over already but please give it a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    It's amazing the level of bullshit people can make up.
    It’s on video. Stop crying because Steph can’t stop pooping his pants whenever he has to play LeBron on a level playing field.

Made that high school varsity squad

Murray should have gotten a tech, but the refs didn’t see it. Since a tech is all he would have gotten in game, it’s hard to believe that the league will suspend him. Maybe that should be the rule, but it’s not.

Also, if Denver was tied, or up 2-0, I think it’s much more likely that he would get suspended. The League still has an interest in extending the series. That’s what happened in the Draymond situation. Nothing called in game, but the League issued the tech after the fact, putting him over the limit for an automatic suspension.

Now here’s the odd thing. I’m rooting for Denver, but I’d be fine with Murray getting suspended. I didn’t care one way or the other about Warriors/Cavs, but I think what the league did there was total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    It’s on video. Stop crying because Steph can’t stop pooping his pants whenever he has to play LeBron on a level playing field.
    Nobody thinks this except for the Lebron retards across the globe. Also 2-3 baby boi.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Nobody thinks this except for the Lebron retards across the globe. Also 2-3 baby boi.
    Imagine bragging about the KD years or beating LeBron when his 2nd option was Mozgov

Steph stans are pathetic.

You forgot the playin embarrassment I see, Steph just can't handle LeBron unless he has papa KD to save him

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Imagine bragging about the KD years or beating LeBron when his 2nd option was Mozgov

Steph stans are pathetic.

You forgot the playin embarrassment I see, Steph just can't handle LeBron unless he has papa KD to save him
    imagine being a miserable loser who works at a library and doesn’t know 2 shits about anything

go make yourself useful and shelf some books and empty the garbage cans. maybe you could clean the toilet while you are at it.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

I think the harder the league punishes Jamal, the more they RISK really CEMENTING the image of game 2 officiating in the collective mind of the skeptical gen public.

It also happened on THE SAME NIGHT the Knicks got an obviously beneficial whistle. Which compounds things. Minny got refs to swallow their whistles, while NYC Got like almost a dozen questionable calls in the final two minutes?

The public is already gonna have the “unreviewable kick ball” in their memory until it’s solved this off season…. Any harsher penalties towards Jamal besides a big fine, is only gonna draw more permanent attention to it all.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    it’s too bad neither thing he threw caused the MF ref to slip and break a MF hip.

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Thats... total bullshit.

Lebron literally stepped on dray on purpose out of frustration with the goal to incite and dray tried to one arm shove him off and missed. It wasn't called a flagrant or ejection live game.

This is not only more dangerous, it didn't even have true direct provocation from any player.
    Bingo. Ridiculous suspect suspension activated

National High School Star

I'd say fine no suspension

His true punishment is coming on friday named NAW and Mcdaniels