Thumbs down Whats even the point of this shit without Lebron involved??

Throwing a ball through a hoop, wow. Big deal. Amazing.

Lemme know when one of these guys builds a school, or risks their career standing up for civil rights, or regularly gets teammates paid who actually suck without him. Then maybe we can talk about celebrating them.

But just throwing the rubber ball around without being anything More Than An Athlete? ****ing miss me with it.

The whole playoffs are stupid anyway, we already had a championship this year and Lebron won it. This is some stupid consolation bullshit.

People need to grow up and care about shit that matters. Get a ****ing LIFE.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Whats even the point of this shit without Lebron involved??

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Throwing a ball through a hoop, wow. Big deal. Amazing.

Lemme know when one of these guys builds a school, or risks their career standing up for civil rights, or regularly gets teammates paid who actually suck without him. Then maybe we can talk about celebrating them.

But just throwing the rubber ball around without being anything More Than An Athlete? ****ing miss me with it.

The whole playoffs are stupid anyway, we already had a championship this year and Lebron won it. This is some stupid consolation bullshit.

People need to grow up and care about shit that matters. Get a ****ing LIFE.

Lebron can go to the Knicks next year and back up Josh Hart, he can use a 5-10 minute break in the games. Bronky can come off the bench for the Knicks G League team so they would be playing the same city.

Default Re: Whats even the point of this shit without Lebron involved??

another L in the playoffs for lebron... what's his playoff record now?

Play enough and one's bound to win a few rings. Ex. Robert horry

I'm surprised he doesnt declare himself a female and play alongside caitlin for a few rings