Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Clyde Drexler or James Harden

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    It's amazing how confident you are in your takes, while being consistently wrong Harden was injured in literally the opening minute of Game 1, missed the next 3 games, and when he came back he was visibly not 100%. This just took place 3 years ago and it's well known that's what happened.
    He literally has done the same thing healthy before and after that. He just did it again like... this week. Did it with Philly out East. Did it with Houston in the WCFs. And did it with OKC in the Finals. To blame everything on injury is absurd. This is an extreme pattern.

The funny thing is I know you agree because I've seen you comment on Harden 1000x but you're being a petty bitch here because you're salty about being owned in other non related debates.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He literally has done the same thing healthy before and after that. He just did it again like... this week. Did it with Philly out East. Did it with Houston in the WCFs. And did it with OKC in the Finals. To blame everything on injury is absurd. This is an extreme pattern.

The funny thing is I know you agree because I've seen you comment on Harden 1000x but you're being a petty bitch here because you're salty about being owned in other non related debates.
    When did I blame everything on injury? I'm on record as saying Harden is legitimately the worst playoff performer for an MVP/ATG in history. But despite all the examples you had at your disposal, you bizarrely pointed to a series where he missed most of the series and was clearly hampered when he played.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I didn't only mention one thing... I mentioned a bunch. You just singled that out.

But hell no... Harden was capable of helping close out the Bucks with the Nets. They went up 2-0 without him and he was horrible to finish. Like usual.

If he makes 1 single more shot or has one less turnover instead of shooting 29% given how the Nets lost by a literal millimeter they would have won and moved on to face an injured Hawks team.

Decent playground baller

Give me the guy who won championships, showed up in the playoffs and doesn’t have a history of quitting and going pimp fat.