NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default mega's will come up with an excuse ---

Banned

Default Re: mega's will come up with an excuse ---

Donald Trump suffered a blow in a number of primary votes on Tuesday, after thousands of Republicans refused to vote for him.

The former president is the presumptive Republican nominee in the 2024 presidential elections, having last month won enough delegates to secure the nomination and because all of his rivals have dropped out of the race.

That, however, has not quelled dissent among some moderate Republicans and supporters of his rivals like Nikki Haley (who dropped out of the race last month) who have indicated they would never vote for Trump.

With that in mind, although Trump comfortably won four primary votes on Tuesday, in Wisconsin, Connecticut, New York and Rhode Island, it is significant that in all of those states,a proportion of Republicans voted for politicians no longer in the race, showing anti-Trump feeling among the GOP is alive and well. This dissent could prove difficult in swing states when the Republican faces Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the November election.

In Wisconsin, Trump won 78.9 percent of the vote share while Haley, the former South Carolina governor, garnered 12.8 percent of the vote and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis 3.3 percent of the vote, according to NBC News.

In Connecticut, the former president won 77.8 percent of the vote. Fourteen percent went to Haley while a further 4.8 percent said they were uncommitted.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Thoughts? I think this is another dumbass thread.

And whoever these Megas are, they got nothing on Magas, son.

Trump and his cronies will find a scapegoat to blame. Most likely related to liberals or Biden or some other nonsense. I suspect there will be some of those "massive election fraud" nonsense in there too with no evidence.

We saw that in his dumpster Trump social media. He merged his company with money/investments from some foreign investors last week. Stock went down 25% Monday and the con artist found a scapegoat in two of his biggest investors, refusing to allot them their 8% shares that he had signed a contract with. He sued the two investors and won't keep his side of the agreement. Everyone knows that the stock is trash and the holding company that invested is built on fraud. Look at their revenue and profit. Total revenue is significantly lower than profit. Their valuation is also crazy high with no product or revenue. I can't make sense of how either of the two things are possible.

There are rumors that Trump is pissed not only at the huge drop in stock value but also because the merger agreement doesn't let him sell his shares right away. Plenty of MAGA invested in it and will be left holding the bag. This also allows him to sidestep the election contribution laws. I would be curious to know if any foreign country invested in it. They easily can if they wanted to and thought they could get something in return for investing in Lil Donny's company.

I always wonder who is worse - the con artist or the dummies who keep falling for his cons?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Trump and his cronies will find a scapegoat to blame. Most likely related to liberals or Biden or some other nonsense. I suspect there will be some of those "massive election fraud" nonsense in there too with no evidence.

We saw that in his dumpster Trump social media. He merged his company with money/investments from some foreign investors last week. Stock went down 25% Monday and the con artist found a scapegoat in two of his biggest investors, refusing to allot them their 8% shares that he had signed a contract with. He sued the two investors and won't keep his side of the agreement. Everyone knows that the stock is trash and the holding company that invested is built on fraud. Look at their revenue and profit. Total revenue is significantly lower than profit. Their valuation is also crazy high with no product or revenue. I can't make sense of how either of the two things are possible.

There are rumors that Trump is pissed not only at the huge drop in stock value but also because the merger agreement doesn't let him sell his shares right away. Plenty of MAGA invested in it and will be left holding the bag. This also allows him to sidestep the election contribution laws. I would be curious to know if any foreign country invested in it. They easily can if they wanted to and thought they could get something in return for investing in Lil Donny's company.

I always wonder who is worse - the con artist or the dummies who keep falling for his cons?
    well done lol