Default Never Forget The Winter of Death

Biden was like Nostradamus with this. I died so many times that winter.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Never Forget The Winter of Death

I got a kick out of the “Omicron” branding they put on it when they thought the fear level was dropping too much.

“Uh oh, gotta repackage it with a new and more threatening sounding name! Can’t be having our citizens not living in fear!”

I remember when the Omicron appeared, and all reports showing that it was weak AF. (And that vaccinated people were more likely to catch it.)

I caught it. At least I think I did because when I caught the China Virus, it was so weak. (We used to call it the China Virus back then, or the Kung Flu.)

But the media ignored all the reports of how weak it was, promoted it as "The Winter of Death." And what did Blade do? He got yet another mRNA shot, for the Omicron. A two year old vaccine, for a heavily mutated version of the original.

And what gets me is that he knew how weak it was, because we mentioned it here so many times, yet he went ahead and got yet another shot.

I remember how they were pushing how bad Delta was, then they moved on to Omicron and Delta was never spoken of again. Gotta keep the sheep scared with something new. These things tend to become old news quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    I remember how they were pushing how bad Delta was, then they moved on to Omicron and Delta was never spoken of again. Gotta keep the sheep scared with something new. These things tend to become old news quickly.
    Not anyone's problem but your own that you don't understand the basic concept of evolution. Viruses and bacteria go through generations much quicker than say a multicellular life, and so they also evolve faster. Probably not something you or the other morons above in this thread would be capable of grasping.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Not anyone's problem but your own that you don't understand the basic concept of evolution. Viruses and bacteria go through generations much quicker than say a multicellular life, and so they also evolve faster. Probably not something you or the other morons above in this thread would be capable of grasping.
    If you know this, then why did you get yet another vaccine (2 years old at the time) for the heavily mutated Omicron strain?

This is why so many people here think you're addicted to the Corona vaccine. It's concerning. You're just risking getting myocarditis (with chances being that you probably have with all the shots you've taken, and are not telling us). Risking, fainting and busting the back of your head open, or suddenly dropping dead from a heart attack.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Not that I’m down with the Covid hysteria…but you’re a ***.

Banned

"I'm not down with Covid hysteria..."

- said the guy who's triple vaccinated.