Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Somehow a Pro-Life Alabama Supreme Court has stopped IVF in Alabama.

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say I don't think they meant to do this (I could definitely be wrong, I'm new to this facet of Moral Idiocy). Furthermore the AG of the state at least says they will not prosecute the clinics or the families involved with the procedure. With that said, we really need to start doing the science and using logic before passing laws. Have not they already banned abortions in Alabama anyway why this was necessary for them? I'm definitely not understanding what's going on here. The problem with applying "WWJD" to everything is that Jesus didn't give an opinion on modern issues like IVF embryos.

But if he did, who thinks that his commandment would lead to the end of it?

Default Re: Somehow a Pro-Life Alabama Supreme Court has stopped IVF in Alabama.

They cited “god” a ton of times in their decision for the ruling. So much for separation of church and state lmfao

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: Somehow a Pro-Life Alabama Supreme Court has stopped IVF in Alabama.

This decision was not based on any law or logic, it was based on Christian theology.

The righties would never have tried this if Roe was not overturned.

Women will destroy the right in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say I don't think they meant to do this (I could definitely be wrong, I'm new to this facet of Moral Idiocy). Furthermore the AG of the state at least says they will not prosecute the clinics or the families involved with the procedure. With that said, we really need to start doing the science and using logic before passing laws. Have not they already banned abortions in Alabama anyway why this was necessary for them? I'm definitely not understanding what's going on here. The problem with applying "WWJD" to everything is that Jesus didn't give an opinion on modern issues like IVF embryos.

But if he did, who thinks that his commandment would lead to the end of it?
    It was virtue signaling from hardcore conservative judge.

Republicans keep digging their graves deeper over the abortion issue.

If Jesus was alive today, he would frown at the current Republican party's backwards views.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    This decision was not based on any law or logic, it was based on Christian theology.

The righties would never have tried this if Roe was not overturned.

Women will destroy the right in this election.
    plagiarized ^^^^

i'm the only non-virgin in this thread

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The board MAGAS have gone into hiding.