Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 303738394041 LastLast

Default Re: Insidehoops Basketball Skills Vid Archive - show insidehoops what u got!

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    3-4 defenders basically just gave you the baseline? Is this a real game? Also, some are barefoot it seems.
    I accidentally bulldozed one of them. It was actually a pick up game. We don't allow barefoot players in our basketball schedule.

Default Re: Insidehoops Basketball Skills Vid Archive - show insidehoops what u got!

why didn't you dunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    why didn't you dunk it?
    I had an acl injury back in 2007 when I was 21. It's one of the reasons why i registered in this forum.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    I had an acl injury back in 2007 when I was 21. It's one of the reasons why i registered in this forum.
    So if you didn't have an ACL injury you could have dunked it?

Banned

Where does Louie find all these people as short as him to play with?

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Where does Louie find all these people as short as him to play with?
    They are all taller than you.

Banned

so if you didn't have your ACL injury you would have dunked it?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Banned

Put Louie on the 90s Jazz and they wins zero games.

I played some pickup game against some 45 years old black guys and 2 white guys. I scored 18 points. Only 2 3 pointers and 16 layups and midrange. That’s 38 points in a pickup game

Tomorrow is my first basketball of 2024

College superstar

I played some pickup game against some 45 years old black guys and 2 white guys. I scored 18 points. Only 2 3 pointers and 16 layups and midrange. That’s 38 points in a pickup game
    Great, you're here in the US right now? You mentioned coming over a few times last year I didn't know if your trip pushed through.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Great, you're here in the US right now? You mentioned coming over a few times last year I didn't know if your trip pushed through.
    We went to Hong Kong last week. I was looking for a basketball court but saw some soccer field. I found a basketball court near the apartment of my friend. Saw some Hongkong Residents playing.

Just played basketball last Wednesday. I scored 8 points and 9 points in a pickup game. That’s 36 points in a real game. I had 2 3 pointers in the first game. And most are midrange and layups.

Decent playground baller

Just played basketball last Wednesday. I scored 8 points and 9 points in a pickup game. That’s 36 points in a real game. I had 2 3 pointers in the first game. And most are midrange and layups.