Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron Re-enters the MVP Race Following His Performance Against Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    He paints a small part of the picture and has people (apparently?) thinking that it's the entire story. For starters he ignores almost every positive thing Lebron does. And the "positive" plays he selectively decides to show, he paints in a negative light. Like he somehow has you thinking that allowing his teammates to create and being an assist target off ball by cutting to the basket or hitting a spot up 3..is a bad thing. Which is crazy ironic. But tomorrow, depending on the game goes, he'll switch the narrative and claim Lebron is a ball-hog. Whether they win or lose.

Like he has you thinking going 4-7 in a span with no FTs is bad, but tonight when he gets to the line more the narrative will switch again to how he isn't refed fairly.

Lebron will score 40 in a win but make a video and how he padded a couple rebounds in the second quarter and had a bad turnover in the 3rd. And how Reaves made a couple jumpers early in the 4th.

It's all just a sliver of truth and not even close to actual reality when you consider everything, which he very purposefully doesn't. I don't think it's embarrassing for him. He presumably gets paid in some form or fashion to do this. And I can totally see how this would be like crack for intense Lebron haters. For everyone else it's a big

You can do what this guy does with Lebron..with any player. It's just no one cares to and it wouldn't have an audience.
    You're arguing about other videos he may or may not create. I don't believe I've seen any others of his videos, but the one in this thread is right on the money. Lebron unequivocally lost the game for the Lakers. I even made a thread about it and described how in it.

His failures in that game far overshadowed his postitive things, such as a few good assists and a little run in the 4th where he hit two 3s in a row (which the guy in the video pointed out).

But the overall point remains. The media were saying after that game that now he's in the MVP conversation, which is a complete and utter

moment.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: LeBron Re-enters the MVP Race Following His Performance Against Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    You're arguing about other videos he may or may not create. I don't believe I've seen any others of his videos, but the one in this thread is right on the money. Lebron unequivocally lost the game for the Lakers. I even made a thread about it and described how in it.

His failures in that game far overshadowed his postitive things, such as a few good assists and a little run in the 4th where he hit two 3s in a row (which the guy in the video pointed out).

But the overall point remains. The media were saying after that game that now he's in the MVP conversation, which is a complete and utter

moment.
    His videos are posted here all the time. I've perused them. All attempt to create an much negative as possible. That means spinning narratives and ignoring chunks of information.

This one is no different.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    His videos are posted here all the time. I've perused them. All attempt to create an much negative as possible. That means spinning narratives and ignoring chunks of information.

This one is no different.
    Well obviously this video portrayed him in a negative light, but for that game against the Mavs, it's a fair portrayal. I mean, he did lose the game for the Lakers.

NBA lottery pick

Lakers will go as far as Anthony Davis takes them. Lebron couldn't even make the play in with Russell Westbrook.