Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: I saw some Karl Malone/Josh Giddey memes and couldnt figure out why.

Honestly everyone should chill out.

Josh Giddey's sex life isnt worth getting into heated personal debates with people over. Especialy when literally nobody knows what's even true and what isnt about this story. At the very least wait until there's real clarity on it, if that ever comes.

Until then enjoy the holiday weekend (if youre in the states).

Default Re: I saw some Karl Malone/Josh Giddey memes and couldnt figure out why.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Yea my lying would put yours to shame. I always did it to get out of trouble rather than seducing. Not a winning formula really.
    Can you knockout Warriorfan with a single punch???

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Honestly everyone should chill out.

Josh Giddey's sex life isnt worth getting into heated personal debates with people over. Especialy when literally nobody knows what's even true and what isnt about this story. At the very least wait until there's real clarity on it, if that ever comes.

Until then enjoy the holiday weekend (if youre in the states).
    this tbh

btw my dick is probably as big as lebron23’s arm

happy holidays!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Can you knockout Warriorfan with a single punch???
    Idk about that... but I could dragon "Jermaine Oneal" punch your midget krillen looking bobble head ass out to the deepest dark depths of the universe if I wanted my G.

All love though. No disrespect

lebron23 the creep tried to fck an 18 y/o

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    lebron23 the creep tried to fck an 18 y/o
    I am sure you also wanted it

This thread turned into a shit storm of judgements and bickering despite not knowing the facts. Classic ish.

I don't understand why Kblaze is so vehement about the 20 year old man point. It's obvious many people are not at all mature at that age. I certainly wasn't (especially from an emotional stand point) and it seems like many other posters weren't. Young people tend to be less rational but not everybody is the same. Some of his points make sense but it's not as black or white as it seems. Maybe these two get married one day if this didn't blow up the way it has, who knows.
    Last edited by SATAN; 11-25-2023 at 09:11 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer View Post
    Anyone figure this out?
    Instagram. Easy. You don't need to go to a damn HS football game to get a HS girl.

Giddey stumbled upon some sexually mature, mentally retarded little girls that his dick naturally got hard for.

I think he should get a pass in essence here, as a dumbass with no game. But if he kept it up it would be bad and shed a different light on it IMO.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Bingo, and highwey has done the same.

And lebron23 is late 30s and literally talked about wanting to **** this 18 year old (which ofc didnt happen)

And these hypocrities are projecting their own insecurities on Giddey trying to get a foot up, for him being 21 and slanging some 16 y/o pooz...

the awareness

I know for a fact these same people would go for 16, even at their current age right now.

Highwey especially.

Dude has ZERO impulse control. Its obvious from everything he has said. If genuinely given the chance, you think he would reject some hot 16 y/o hes into?

Foh.

Mans playing himself.

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.
    I was gonna reply to him saying there is no way the right 16 year old couldn't **** him. But it seemed too personal and I wasn't going for that, It's more the hypocrisy of the average man. But you just laid it out there.

Funny thing is, I HAVE NEVER even come close to smashing some little nasty HS girls, and when I run into them I still get the sexy eyes and the stares, and that energy from them,, but I don't go for it.

But the feeling I get in my dick as an animal, I don't blame the guys that do go for it and I don't get on a high horse about it. It's too natural, and sex is too...important biologically to get on that. Dogs bark.

he's trying to beat the athlete achilles injury curse

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Turns out it’s because this girl:

and others he’s linked to….are in high school. That one was a junior who was supposedly 16 or so. Something may come of it. Or maybe not. 16 is age of consent in Australia but I think(to be clear…I don’t know) it’s supposed to be happening since he got here. I literally just read about this so I have no real information but once the internet is on it you know you it never goes away so….do with it as you please.

Just thought I’d let you know what people are talking about if you stumble over it as I did and are clueless. The Malone/Giddey pics are confusing minus this admittedly shaky background. And you will probably run into them eventually on these internet streets. Thought I’d save you an investigation.
    this photo is his get out of trouble card. she was chasing HIM and his fame....

wow, girls these days......them freshmen on Instagram straight flexin'!

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    You seem to misunderstand.

The idea is that, say a 30 year old guy, is a pedo if he dates a 24 year old woman, because "the brain is not fully developed until age 25".

You want to cancel Seinfeld too? He met his wife when she was 17 and he was 38, that's an age gap. This girl could be 16 turning 17 in a day.

I’d hate to see what your internet history looks like.