Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Default Anyone here genuinely likes to see the Celtics lose? Or any other team?

Very whiny team from what I've seen. Usually some form of homecooking and FT disparity that they rely on (JT and JB barreling into smaller guards on switches since they can't guard them in today's ref heavy league) and when they actually rely on skill and passing and defense then they look decent.

Love seeing the Lakers, 76ers, and Raptors lose too for similar reason.

Don't like watching the Bucks lose they play hard unlike other teams.

Discuss.

Default Re: Anyone here genuinely likes to see the Celtics lose? Or any other team?

But the lakers already have a losing record atm so what's your point of including them? Bozo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone here genuinely likes to see the Celtics lose? Or any other team?

Yep hate the Celtics and the 76ers more than any other sports team

I don't take the Craptors or the Knicks seriously so I don't get much pleasure from them losing though

NBA Superstar

I like seeing the Nets lose. But that's just because of the team as currently contructed.

I don't really have any ill-will towards any NBA franchises in general like I do for football or baseball.

Not really. The only team I really enjoy seeing lose is the 76ers.

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

I get pleasure when jokic loses in the playoffs….I’ll admit it. Not because of him. I just strongly dislike his fans who are not denver fans but still blow him non stop. The earlier he loses in the playoffs the more satisfaction I get out of their disappointment
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 12-21-2022 at 09:30 PM.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    I get pleasure when jokic loses in the playoffs….I’ll admit it. Not because of him I just strongly dislike his fans who are not denver fans but still blow him non stop. The earlier he loses in the playoffs the more satisfaction I get
    I'm starting to reach that point myself with him. Love his game but this "most offensively skilled big" narratives have to die down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    I get pleasure when jokic loses in the playoffs….I’ll admit it. Not because of him. I just strongly dislike his fans who are not denver fans but still blow him non stop. The earlier he loses in the playoffs the more satisfaction I get out of their disappointment
    You also feel the same way with luka, right?

It ain't so fun Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    You also feel the same way with luka, right?
    No… I actually think jokic is good. Jumbo Westbrook will never win so I don’t get anything when I already know he’s gonna lose eventually. I did get a kick out of watching the Celtics get dismantled by the dingo in the finals but outside of that idc when they lose

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

a significant group here cheers for one team to win or lose based on who is playing for them

Banned

Lakers are my least favorite team. Celtics are my second least favorite team. I like to see them both lose.

Speaking of the Celtics losing, they're getting straight up slaughtered right now by the Pacers.
    Last edited by Full Court; 12-21-2022 at 09:44 PM.

Good High School Starter Chuckbe's Avatar

I like seeing frauds like Durant/Harden/Embiid get exposed in the play-offs

Lakers and LeBarry are a match made in heaven when they're losing...which is a lot

Root against all the good teams, and anyone that has been shitting on the Knicks throughout history or recently. So basically every team out there

Golden State because of their fans
    Philly because I think Ben Simmons does too
    Phoenix because Booker is so overrated
    Nuggets because they don't play defense
    Bucks because Milbuck
    Last edited by Mr Exlax; 12-22-2022 at 12:17 AM.