Cool The REAL Lebron tweets support for Kyrie

Forget the fake Lebron twitter account, let's set the record straight. This is the REAL LeTwitter, and this is what he shared most recently:

I told you guys that I don’t believe in sharing hurtful information. And I’ll continue to be that way but Kyrie apologized and he should be able to play. That’s what I think. It’s that simple. Help him learn- but he should be playing. What he’s asked to do to get back on
    The floor I think is excessive IMO. He’s not the person that’s being portrayed of him. Anyways back to my rehab session.

Beautifully articulated.

And the thing is, I dont see anyone else's favorite player dropping tweets this profound. So let's make sure we keep comments respectful and appropriate.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 11-11-2022 at 01:11 AM.

Banned

Default Re: The REAL Lebron tweets support for Kyrie

#GoodGuyLeBron

He could stay silent, since he owes nothing to Kyrie, whom he has given the only ring he's ever going to win.
    But he chose not to. What a great human being LeBron is, in addition to being the GOAT on the court.

Default Re: The REAL Lebron tweets support for Kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    #GoodGuyLeBron

He could stay silent, since he owes nothing to Kyrie, whom he has given the only ring he's ever going to win.
    But he chose not to. What a great human being LeBron is, in addition to being the GOAT on the court.
    If he was such a good guy why didnt he give iverson a ring