Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Help me convince ShawkFactory that his Hawks can compete for a Title

Lot of lost souls here who don't understand basketball

Default Re: Help me convince ShawkFactory that his Hawks can compete for a Title

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Teams that will never win an NBA title in my lifetime:

Hawks
    Wizards
    Knicks
    Kings
    Magic
    Hornets
    I'm sure you would've thought the same thing about the Warriors, who were honestly just as bad, if not worse than those teams were for 2 decades.

Quote Originally Posted by bison View Post
    Teams that will never win an NBA title in my lifetime:

Hawks
    Wizards
    Knicks
    Kings
    Magic
    Hornets
    Under new ownership maybe they would. Who knows. Can't keep on obsessing over suckers who originated from carolina.

I mean, they can compete, all 30 teams compete for a championship.

Do they realistically have a chance to win the championship? Absolutely not.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    This guy doesn't think they are ready yet, but they just smacked around the undefeated Bucks and did it without Trae Young.

But somehow, Shawk doesn't believe in these Hawks yet. Let's help Shawk understand how good his team is right now.
    2 round and out. next question poopsie

NBA Superstar

We should probably start talking about Onyeka Okongwu though. I know Capela is still the guy because of what he can do on the glass, but OO is better.

Just this week when he's been on the court he's given both Giannis and Embiid fits. Still only 21 but looks like a true superstar level defender in the making despite being undersized for a big. I think we'll start to see those minutes creep up.