Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: Magic Johnson admitted he had been sleeping with 300-500 people a year.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    no you couldnt i think ive seen your face on your fb
    is he real 14? post pic homie

Default Re: Magic Johnson admitted he had been sleeping with 300-500 people a year.

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    is he real 14? post pic homie
    you can go in the post a pic thread in otc and find it. it should be somewhere in the last 3pages and im not real14 although i remember him.

6 CHAMPIONSHIPS, PAL. DABIGSALSISHA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Looks like I hit the nail on the head with this clown. Look at this wall of text angry at "millennials" and the new era of social media. You don't fit in anymore to this world?

I can tell by how you type that you are another broke loser in his 40s wishing he accomplished something in life. You write sentences like a retard, whatever garbage comes out of your head goes right out on the keyboard. You barely graduated from high school. Nobody taught you how to write at an adult level .
    Any professor in college would fail you in writing.

Your wife looks at you every day disappointed with the small lot in life you created for yourself. That's why you go onto these forums angry at millennials.

The more you tell the world about your life the more pathetic you reveal your life to be.
    Still Jerking off to you master LeblowJob james poster at your MAMMA's unfinished basement's bathroom and creating ulcers in your own Johnson defending that guy? SHEEP, lol lol lol...

You can talk all you want about me, I don't care. Talk about what you DON'T KNOW, LOSER. While I Laugh here, seating on my 16ft couch right now

The only place you are hitting your imaginary nail is in your own air head. Dummy, mamma's basement boy. Your pizza order is about to arrive Extra Greasy PAPPA Jones Pizza from Uber Eats, picked LEbron James MEAT LOVERS? it's gonna fill in right in your cheeks. Tip the fukking deliver driver you lunatic, he carried all that extra grease so you can eat for 3 days now. Hope you fix your microwave once and for all.

So far, to me, Your life and FORUM LIFE is a blank piece of paper that gets tossed at the first garbage bin at the street by anyone or someone blows their booger nose with, while mine is a brand new 2021 Chevrolet Corvette full of happiness, burnouts and track days with unlimited MILES on it

Let me finish, you gotta go to work in a few hours while I seat here at home living on a 20%.

And YES, I BANGED HUNDREDS OF BITCHE* and WOULDN'T CHANGE A DAMMN THING ABOUT IT !
    Last edited by DABIGSALSISHA; 06-23-2021 at 01:43 AM.

How am I be trolled when I just took a shit in his mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Trae View Post
    maybe he had a bunch of 3somes. His name is magic for a reason.
    that's the point I was trying to make he was probably getting it in the ass as well as hitting some ass and ***** and who knows what? dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    repent now, god didnt make you have sex addiction. don't committ adultery anymore. get on your knees and pray my nikka get on your knees and pray
    No, I don't pray or need to because what I did was right in my mind. However, I will tell you something I do thank God for giving me health and a ***** that was well used to bang lots and lots of hot women and have amazing sexual encounters and experiences, just like Magic Johnson used his to do the same.

Having Sex is one of the best things in life, don't punish yourself or believe otherwise. Life is short.
    Last edited by DABIGSALSISHA; 06-23-2021 at 02:04 AM.

The big Salisha with the big dirty tea bag on 8ball.

Closest thing to sexual activity 8ball has ever gotten

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DABIGSALSISHA View Post
    Still Jerking off to you master LeblowJob james poster at your MAMMA's unfinished basement's bathroom and creating ulcers in your own Johnson defending that guy? SHEEP, lol lol lol...

You can talk all you want about me, I don't care. Talk about what you DON'T KNOW, LOSER. While I Laugh here, seating on my 16ft couch right now

The only place you are hitting your imaginary nail is in your own air head. Dummy, mamma's basement boy. Your pizza order is about to arrive Extra Greasy PAPPA Jones Pizza from Uber Eats, picked LEbron James MEAT LOVERS? it's gonna fill in right in your cheeks. Tip the fukking deliver driver you lunatic, he carried all that extra grease so you can eat for 3 days now. Hope you fix your microwave once and for all.

So far, to me, Your life and FORUM LIFE is a blank piece of paper that gets tossed at the first garbage bin at the street by anyone or someone blows their booger nose with, while mine is a brand new 2021 Chevrolet Corvette full of happiness, burnouts and track days with unlimited MILES on it

Let me finish, you gotta go to work in a few hours while I seat here at home living on a 20%.

And YES, I BANGED HUNDREDS OF BITCHE* and WOULDN'T CHANGE A DAMMN THING ABOUT IT !

This is all grade school level writing by our forum retard.

You can barely spell properly. How are you so proud of yourself while you have 3rd grade level english?

What's it like going through life knowing you are ape level intellect?

I am more successful than you. Smarter than you. And richer than you. And live in a nicer place than you do.

Chevrolet Corvette and a 16 ft couch is all you can brag about in life money wise? Pathetic. I bought 2M$ in real estate in 2021 alone. I am semi retired.

Stay low to the ground where you belong, rat.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 06-23-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Both of you never went to college.

Both of you never went to college.
    I did actually...studied finance.

Cheers

I did actually...studied finance.

Cheers
    So did I actually

Chevrolet Corvette 2021. The "wannabe" rich car men that have mid life crisis get. I thought you would at least brag about something worth more than $150K, but nope.

I have a triplex worth 25x what it would cost to buy one of those cars.

NBA lottery pick

I understand a few but 300-500?