Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Playboy is going woke

Banned

Default Re: Playboy is going woke

???

This is absolutely pathetic. Some of you young bucks might not have been around but Playboy used to be where you could see the biggest FEMALE stars in all their glory. I remember the times, pre-internet mind you, where they would release the cover and it would create hype. Like oh shit, Pamela Anderson's gonna be nude! or Denise Richards, or Demi Moore, or whoever.

Also just Hef's story in general is legendary. This broke ass dude straight outa poverty builds this empire and is still walking around with 10s around him, sleeping with him, while he's in a nice robe late in life. Hell I had a robe growing up just to feel like Hef. Then again, that type of man would be crucified nowadays despite what his story and work ethic showed about making your dreams a reality.

I suppose Playboy has always been political but I certainly think this is a step too far, a slap in the face, and just a clear pathetic attempt at relevancy they've been trying to find since his passing. Is his daughter still running stuff there? I know she was for a while but jesus, Hefner is rolling over in his grave over this shit.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Way to take a shit all over my teenage nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog View Post
    This is absolutely pathetic. Some of you young bucks might not have been around but Playboy used to be where you could see the biggest FEMALE stars in all their glory. I remember the times, pre-internet mind you, where they would release the cover and it would create hype. Like oh shit, Pamela Anderson's gonna be nude! or Denise Richards, or Demi Moore, or whoever.

Also just Hef's story in general is legendary. This broke ass dude straight outa poverty builds this empire and is still walking around with 10s around him, sleeping with him, while he's in a nice robe late in life. Hell I had a robe growing up just to feel like Hef. Then again, that type of man would be crucified nowadays despite what his story and work ethic showed about making your dreams a reality.

I suppose Playboy has always been political but I certainly think this is a step too far, a slap in the face, and just a clear pathetic attempt at relevancy they've been trying to find since his passing. Is his daughter still running stuff there? I know she was for a while but jesus, Hefner is rolling over in his grave over this shit.
    True dat

take this spoon and gouge my eyes out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    ya I made that exact face. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog View Post

Great post. Like a trip down memory lane.

Curious how this will sell compared to previous issues

I’ll hit it

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe_Bryant View Post
    ya I made that exact face. no lie
    Nobody asked. Get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Nobody asked. Get lost.
    After I made this thread I sincerely thought of asking a mod to delete it. I know it sounds like we're gay bashing or something like that, but there's something in the male genetics that makes one repulsed. Like biting into a rotten apple.

And that's healthy. Those genetic expression that causes such a reaction is what also causes that super attraction to genetically healthy girls that can reproduce. (Evolution, such attraction creates babies. Fight for the girl.)

Speaking of deleting, someone made some great points in the first respond to this thread, but it was gone when I logged on earlier today. Made me wonder if it had something to do with being so disgusted that the hell with it.

THE Playboy?

Paging Warriorfan! Warriorfan to administration!