Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Default Brook Lopez - has anyone missed more 3's in a row or had a lower %?

I've watched all the playoffs - I can't remember the last time Lopez hit a 3. He's normally better than this - is this the all-time lowest 3 pt % by someone who has taken more than say, 5, in a series?

Scary for Phoenix if he starts hitting some in game 6.

7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Brook Lopez - has anyone missed more 3's in a row or had a lower %?

Pippen shot 0% on threes in the 93' Finals and shot 45.9% true shooting

You can always count on Pippen to be on any list for offensive futility..

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    He made one today but since you're 3ball and don't watch games you wouldn't know. Retard post alert.
    I'll bet you $1000 right now via Paypal I have only one account on any basketball forum, and have no idea who 3ball is on here other than the guy I see posting on here. I strongly encourage you to speak to the mods and have them look at the logs. I'm in central Ohio, only had 1 account on here since 2006, and was on the old InsideHoops with the same account name and same source (region) IP address.
    When you spew lies you'd better be willing to put your money where your mouth is. Let's make it 5 grand.

Quote Originally Posted by ELITEpower23 View Post
    He made one today but since you're 3ball and don't watch games you wouldn't know. Retard post alert.
    If Lopez made one in the 2nd quarter I did skip that qtr from being behind. But he has to be shooting an all-time low when you add this round + the last one, no?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    I've watched all the playoffs - I can't remember the last time Lopez hit a 3. He's normally better than this - is this the all-time lowest 3 pt % by someone who has taken more than say, 5, in a series?

Scary for Phoenix if he starts hitting some in game 6.
    Why? The Bucks still shot 50% from 3

Phoenix should be more worried about the offensive glass. Something Lopez has been doing work on

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Why? The Bucks still shot 50% from 3

Phoenix should be more worried about the offensive glass. Something Lopez has been doing work on
    Well that's my point - Lopez generally will give you around 10 points; often 2-3 3's. Bucks are up 3-2 with him missing almost every one of them.
    Lopez has been great on the boards. Question for you - why has Phoenix gone away from getting Ayton more touches on the block?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    Well that's my point - Lopez generally will give you around 10 points; often 2-3 3's. Bucks are up 3-2 with him missing almost every one of them.
    Lopez has been great on the boards. Question for you - why has Phoenix gone away from getting Ayton more touches on the block?
    Combination of Giannis playing out of his mind defensively and Booker getting what he’s wanted. They’ve started to play in a panicked manner where they need to go one on one to try and keep up. And Ayton isn’t the guy to dominate down low yet and there have still been times where he literally can’t catch the basketball

He was better tonight but the bucks just weren’t missing and the suns got absolutely nothing from the role guys after the 1st quarter

NBA sixth man of the year

He has been been outplayed by pat and outplayed by Portis.

4th best big man on the team in finals. I think bucks should look to move him this off season for a more mobile center, even if they end up winning the title.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    He has been been outplayed by pat and outplayed by Portis.

4th best big man on the team in finals. I think bucks should look to move him this off season for a more mobile center, even if they end up winning the title.
    Are you implying that “pat” is a big man?

He's always been a streaky 3PT shooter. He didn't start taking them until 2016-17 season and he's always been around 31-36%. I remember when the Lakers signed him & I thought he could be a great stretch 5 but then I saw the amount of 0/5 & 1/6 3PT games he'd have between all the good ones combined with the poor effort on the boards and I was completely out on him by the end of the season. He's essentially been the same player in Milwaukee but Bud has used him a lot better so he's been a great RS player with some good moments in the POs but he's not a reliable shooter.