Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Parish, Worthy, or Klay could still dominate as 3rd option and were still stars

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I guess that's your way of doing that. Baby steps I suppose

And now that you've been destroyed, you won't respond or concede.. that's fine.. i wasn't expecting a concession.

Again, everyone is a superstar in the other Big 3's - only Lebron turns his Big 3 teammates into role playing bums..

Look at the Warriors - who was 3rd option - KD, Curry or Klay?... They were all superstar players - only Lebron turns guys into role playing bums... How about the Nets - KD/Harden/Kyrie - they're all superstar players... Only Lebron turns guys into role-playing bums,.,... Parish/Bird/McHale?... same thing - they're all star players.. Only Lebron turns guys into role-playing bums... Magic/Worthy/Kareem?.. you know the rest

Default Re: Parish, Worthy, or Klay could still dominate as 3rd option and were still stars

OP's also gone from Klay < Oubre to Klay being a superstar elite 1st option

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    And now that you've been destroyed, you won't respond or concede.. that's fine.. i wasn't expecting a concession.

Again, everyone is a superstar in the other Big 3's - only Lebron turns his Big 3 teammates into role playing bums..

Look at the Warriors - who was 3rd option - KD, Curry or Klay?... They were all superstar players - only Lebron turns guys into role playing bums... How about the Nets - KD/Harden/Kyrie - they're all superstar players... Only Lebron turns guys into role-playing bums,.,... Parish/Bird/McHale?... same thing - they're all star players.. Only Lebron turns guys into role-playing bums... Magic/Worthy/Kareem?.. you know the rest
    You need to move on to your next thread

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    You need to move on to your next thread
    that's what i thouight

every member of a big 3 remains a star, except Lebron's because he turns them into bummy role players that everyone thinks sucks

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    OP's also gone from Klay < Oubre to Klay being a superstar elite 1st option
    maybe he meant Kelly>Klay as first option for Calvin Klein's 2021 Spring catalog

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    You didn't address anything I said. How exactly did PG have his best season ever playing with a worse version of Lebron (Westbrook)? Why did he struggle with Kawhi so much?
    OP, care to comment?

College superstar

They won championships and never won again after… tell me again how that’s not elevating someone?

Think of this. MJ and Pippen used to go to All Star games together but no one else on the team went. MJ leaves and Armstrong + Grant go with Pippen, did Pippen help to elevate their games in ways MJ couldn’t or is their game elevated because they won when MJ played?

Tell me why MJ just became a scorer only when Pippen didn’t play with him but when he did that is the only time he could win? Did Pippen elevate MJ to a winner?

Pippen went further in the playoffs without MJ than MJ has ever been without Pippen..

Who is really the guy that helped elevate?

College superstar

FYI,

D Rose and Jae Crowder played 2 weeks with LeBron.... Stop suing their names for clout because it looks sad lol