Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Paul George will need to take 24+ shot attempts to win Games 6 and 7

What is wrong with you idiots? 3ball makes a thread that has nothing at all to do with Jordan or Lebron, and you obsessed, nutthugging morons STILL have to turn it into the same nonsense you do in all your other threads.

That aside, I would love to see Paul George and the Clips pull off the upset.

Default Re: Paul George will need to take 24+ shot attempts to win Games 6 and 7

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    What is wrong with you idiots? 3ball makes a thread that has nothing at all to do with Jordan or Lebron, and you obsessed, nutthugging morons STILL have to turn it into the same nonsense you do in all your other threads.

Because no one can have a reasonable conversation with 3ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post

Literally the only reason he's talking about PG is to disparage Pippen. You'd be an idiot to think otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Literally the only reason he's talking about PG is to disparage Pippen. You'd be an idiot to think otherwise
    The thing is Kawhi is the Pippen and PG13 has actually gone further without his Pippen than MJ has without his lol

7-time NBA All-Star

So far I'm right.. Hopefully PG will go off here in a minute

NBA sixth man of the year

George will never get past the conference finals, even if Kawhi spots him 6 wins. Can't believe he lost to the goat flopper\choker in chris paul.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    George will never get past the conference finals, even if Kawhi spots him 6 wins. Can't believe he lost to the goat flopper\choker in chris paul.
    Kawhi lost to him as the defending champs with a completely healthy team

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Kawhi lost to him as the defending champs with a completely healthy team
    Duncan was 38 years old and Manu was a bench warmer and Parker's speed was done.

Big 3 was washed, they were lucky to get even 1 ring because of Kawhi.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Duncan was 38 years old and Manu was a bench warmer and Parker's speed was done.

Big 3 was washed, they were lucky to get even 1 ring because of Kawhi.
    I thought Kawhi was coming back?

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

I've never seen OP be right about anything... literally ever

Even konex was more accurate

This guy 3ball is literally shooting 0%

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    I've never seen OP be right about anything... literally ever

Even konex was more accurate

This guy 3ball is literally shooting 0%
    +1

So sad at this point

What is he, like 1 for 9?

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    +1

So sad at this point

Booker/Paul both took 25 shots, so they won - my 24 shot over/under was right

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    I agree - games 6 and 7 will be a defensive war, and I think PG's high volume attack is superior to Booker's (both will need high FGA's to have sufficient makes in the upcoming defensive, pressure-filled games)

And this is Jackson's coming out party .. that's how it happens.. against a legend
    Nice defensive war we got

Jackson 13 pts vs CP3s career playoff high

Nice calls

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    +1

So sad at this point

What is he, like 1 for 9?
    1 for 9 is extremely generous

He's literally never been right ever

I'm talking like 0-200+

Worst of all time shit