Good college starter

Default What are some footage requests you guys have that I can give to the Nba archives

Hey Insidehoops community

I was just wondering what are some footage requests you guys have of your favourite players or eras that I personally can give to the Nba archives so that I can hopefully get them for you to personally enjoy.

For example, I know there is a ton of full remastered footage that the Nba archives have of your favourite players from the 1960s to 1980s locked up in their vault.

As you can see on the three videos down below

There is remastered footage of Wilt vs Russell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-uG3aE_F4&t=39s

There is remastered footage of the 1970 and 1969 finals with the Jerry West video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyz_MuMZ6RY&t=34s

And there is also remastered footage of Baylor vs the Suns in the 1970 playoffs along with the Hawks in the WCF that same playoff run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DOIbbOcwk
    Last edited by coastalmarker99; 04-21-2021 at 06:49 AM.

Default Re: What are some footage requests you guys have that I can give to the Nba archives

I've only seen pieces of Game 3/4/6 for the 1972 WCF. Maybe try to footage from other games in that series. It's really one of the greatest series every played. Not often you see too 10+ SRS teams facing off. Actually maybe the only time ever? And Kareem vs. Wilt is just primetime stuff.

I'd also like to see more of the 1971 WCF. I think I only saw Game 4 IIRC.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: What are some footage requests you guys have that I can give to the Nba archives

Lakers Bucks 1972 game 6.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Lakers Bucks 1972 game 6.

Here you go i hope you enjoy this footage that i got of that famous game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4d7R5-Esc

Any footage of Wilt's last "Wilt Chamberlain-ish" game, Game 6 of the 1970 Finals when he dropped 45 and pulled down 27 boards.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    Any footage of Wilt's last "Wilt Chamberlain-ish" game, Game 6 of the 1970 Finals when he dropped 45 and pulled down 27 boards.

That footage does exist as the Nba archives have fully remastered that game 6 along with the rest of the 1970 finals and 1969 finals.

Hey Gotterdammerung do you want me to give you a detailed list of full Wilt games that the Nba archives has currently locked in their vault.

Mike's "lost" 50 point game from 1988-11-26. Unless you caught it live, its the only 50 point Jordan game nobodies seen.

Back when I was a collector in the hobby, this game was HIGHLY sought-after.

Rumor is that Mike had incredible highlights. Someone I talked with years ago said it was a TBS broadcast, and that Jordan had serveral poster dunks. Hit a full-court shot too. Full-game highlights have yet to be seen though.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalmarker99 View Post
    That footage does exist as the Nba archives have fully remastered that game 6 along with the rest of the 1970 finals and 1969 finals.

Hey Gotterdammerung do you want me to give you a detailed list of full Wilt games that the Nba archives has currently locked in their vault.

Is the Pope catholic?
    Does a bear shit in the woods?
    Does the frog bang its ass every time it jumps?