Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Happy Birthday King

Just wanted to wish GOAT James a happy birthday! This longevity is unlike anything Ive heard of besides KAJ (#2 behind Lebron)

Default Re: Happy Birthday King

Happy birthday LeBeast

OP, where do you have MJ?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Happy birthday LeBeast

OP, where do you have MJ?
    3rd. Arguable GOAT forsure but Lebron bigger, faster, stronger, better floor raiser while still being a multi champion, better 3pt shooter, better father, better husband, better person, more defensive versatility. Jordan better scorer easily and played those passing lanes better but the weak comp takes him down ever so slightly. KAJ dominated for decades and has GOAT resume forsure but bigs will usually not have the impact of elite offensive engines

Lebron is the 4th greatest player of all time, behind MJ, Kareem and Magic. Lebron will need his 5th title to surpass Magic, and 6th title to surpass Kareem. For GOAT, its already not a possibility after losing the finals series in 2007, since as I've mentioned it many times that 100% finals record is a necessary condition for GOAT in NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    Lebron is the 4th greatest player of all time, behind MJ, Kareem and Magic. Lebron will need his 5th title to surpass Magic, and 6th title to surpass Kareem. For GOAT, its already not a possibility after losing the finals series in 2007, since as I've mentioned it many times that 100% finals record is a necessary condition for GOAT in NBA.
    So you have Bill russell top 2? Rewrite your list big guy