Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: What will it mean when poor versions of mj and pip win the chip in this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Rico2016
    Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you
    Well that got weird

Default Re: What will it mean when poor versions of mj and pip win the chip in this year?

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Classic

OP?

What will WHAT mean?