Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Serious playground baller Annyong!'s Avatar

Default Re: Jordan retired in 2003 while LeBron was drafted in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Isn't that what MJ did to Stern? Cried about the Pistons which caused Stern to implement the Jordan Rules.

Can't touch Mike!!!

You do know the "Jordan Rules" is actually a term used for the Pistons playbook against Jordan, not actual changes to rules to help Jordan against the Pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    So whos era was it? Tim Duncans? Cause Kobe beat him 17 out of 30 times

Or Shaqs? Who Kobe won more rings than
    Kobe winning two more titles in 2009 and 2010, and ultimately eclipsing Shaq's ring count, has nothing to do with the point you were making earlier, which was Kobe winning while MJ was playing. So the period of time in question was 2001 and 2002, that's the only time those two elements( Kobe winning a title, and MJ playing) interlaced. And Shaq was quite clearly the dominant player in the league those years.

Do you need it broken down further?

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    1) Flopping (Dude, you're freaken a tank and you need to resort to that?)
    2) 2011 Finals (The lights were too bright and he wanted to hide)
    3) Colluding (Pretty much handpicking his own team twice)
    4) Diva type attitude on Twitter when Curry got too much juice (Jealousy?)
    5) Getting Draymond suspended (We all know it was LeBron's post game comments that got him suspended. That's a bit*h move)
    6) Bad footwork and lack of post game (This tells me he isn't trying to perfect every aspect of his craft)
    Holy [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck, you're a massive MJ [COLOR="Black"]d[/COLOR]ick slurping moron. Here I was thinking that no one could surpass SamSwish and 3ball and you come along.

SMDH!

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

You sure that's not a 9 foot rim or something? How tall are you? But the way you took off looks awkward. Too much wasted motion. You come across as a pretty good athlete who can jump but don't play ball so you decided to try to dunk and succeeded. I play with guys who can dunk regularly. If all you can do is jump, I would smoke your ass.

That's 10 all day g, it is attached to the ceiling it only has one level, you know what it is, how many universities have 9 foot rims hanging?

I've dunked hundreds of times, something you will never experience, I feel sorry for a Jordan stan who can only IMAGINE what it was like for him to play the game

I do have an awkward lanky style, I'm 6'2" with expansive reach and I would cook a midget like you with ease, pull up from 35 off the dribble with no hesitation!

http://giphy.com/gifs/z7gzeJP7ULEZO

I'm just roasting tho, I know there are guys here who are much better than I am, but a lil shorty in his late 30s has no chance, sorry!

You need to read up on what the "Jordan Rules" were.
    The real "Jordan Rules" was Stern inventing the "Flagrant Foul" to protect Mikey

The NBA flagrant foul rule was enacted in the 1990s as an attempt to deter contact which, in addition to being against the rules, puts an opponent's safety and health at risk. According to the NBA rulebook, it applies to contact that puts safety and health at risk

Stern could no longer take chances of his cash cow getting hurt and acted upon MJ's complaints about Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron would swat one of MJ's trademark Dunks and Layup. They are basically in the same tiers. Both are 3x NBA Champions, and 4x NBA MVP at aged 31.
    Um no. That's dumb. You can't have NBA accolades if you're not in the league. And that's not an indictment on Jordan or even a criticism of LeBron. I think he should've went to college for at least 2 years. You learn a different form of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Um no. That's dumb. You can't have NBA accolades if you're not in the league. And that's not an indictment on Jordan or even a criticism of LeBron. I think he should've went to college for at least 2 years. You learn a different form of basketball.
    He might have learned a few more things but what he needed help with the most was in the wallet.

Any kid in his circumstances would have done the same thing and went to the Pro's. Pending on which school he committed to and their schedule....who would James have faced/big names his frosh and soph. seasons to improve his skills? Okafor, Ben Gordon, Deng, Duhon in 2004. Sean May, Fatty Felton, Marvin Williams, Luther Head, Rashad McCants in 2005??

Any teenager, with those abilities, would be dumb not to declare for the draft (when you were still able to w/o going to college)

LOL OP tried to mention Lebron in the same sentence as MJ.

There's a laundry list as to why this is a nono.