Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star Monta Ellis MVP's Avatar

Default Re: Curry is clutch AF

As a lifelong Pacers fan I have seen my share of clutch 3 point shooting from Reggie Miller. Reggie was something else but Curry is on another level. Reggie couldn't shoot off the dribble like Curry nor did he have the range of 30+ feet. It is pretty unbelievable.

Curry is steadily going up on my All-time list as one of the best shooters, ever. I would take him over Miller, Dirk and Ray now, pretty much 2nd All-time behind Bird, but even that can change

Quote Originally Posted by Monta Ellis MVP
    As a lifelong Pacers fan I have seen my share of clutch 3 point shooting from Reggie Miller. Reggie was something else but Curry is on another level. Reggie couldn't shoot off the dribble like Curry nor did he have the range of 30+ feet. It is pretty unbelievable.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    My jaw actually dropped when he hit the long 2 (after making a 3). When he made that shot way behind the line I began to think "You got to be kidding me"
    I mean, it's one thing to have the balls to take those shots but to make those 3 in a row was nothing but amazing
    Yes. Poetry in motion. A thing of beauty.