Default Kobe alphas beta Bran and clowns kwame in same video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYmqx-adus

Was watching Kobe/bran vids to see what improvements bran could make to reach.brans one if my fave players but I came to the conclusion that he was too beta for Alphabe......I stumbled on this vid an interview....

The results were staggering. They're asked to write what each other's thinking Kobe's thinking gold and brans betamale attitude showing that his team is beating a scrub team again. Kobe then INITIATES daps which is more often than not initiated by the alpha male and u could tell from brans body language and hand position that he was reaching omega levels. Takes me back to the time Kobe led USA to gold after lebronze kept coming short like his dck. Kobe would be dining in world class restaurants while lebron would be out with Dwill and Fright ate at mcdonalds

Kobe's 81........bran is asked to write what Sam Mitchell is thinking he just puts damn because he's imagining HIMSELF as Sam. He wanted to experience HIMSELF as sam mitchell on that fateful day. said he's never been as dominant as Kobe that night and u could tell he badly wants that but he got a babydck. Kobe circled kwame as the biggest fan in attendance showing humor craft cunning intelligence. He gets the whole room to laugh as Bran is laughing like a schoolgirl not aware until later that he got upstaged again

The last one was to Miami's win in 2012. Bran put a number on how happy he was 100 bill.........Kobe destroyed him one last time by saying he gave out an endless amount of hugs displaying brans dependency on others and submissive beta attitude

There it is my nigs

Default Re: Kobe alphas beta Bran and clowns kwame in same video

Great thread as usual bro.

Decent playground baller WadeBronDonJuan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYmqx-adus

Was watching Kobe/bran vids to see what improvements bran could make to reach.brans one if my fave players but I came to the conclusion that he was too beta for Alphabe......I stumbled on this vid an interview....

The results were staggering. They're asked to write what each other's thinking Kobe's thinking gold and brans betamale attitude showing that his team is beating a scrub team again. Kobe then INITIATES daps which is more often than not initiated by the alpha male and u could tell from brans body language and hand position that he was reaching omega levels. Takes me back to the time Kobe led USA to gold after lebronze kept coming short like his dck. Kobe would be dining in world class restaurants while lebron would be out with Dwill and Fright ate at mcdonalds

Kobe's 81........bran is asked to write what Sam Mitchell is thinking he just puts damn because he's imagining HIMSELF as Sam. He wanted to experience HIMSELF as sam mitchell on that fateful day. said he's never been as dominant as Kobe that night and u could tell he badly wants that but he got a babydck. Kobe circled kwame as the biggest fan in attendance showing humor craft cunning intelligence. He gets the whole room to laugh as Bran is laughing like a schoolgirl not aware until later that he got upstaged again

The last one was to Miami's win in 2012. Bran put a number on how happy he was 100 bill.........Kobe destroyed him one last time by saying he gave out an endless amount of hugs displaying brans dependency on others and submissive beta attitude

There it is my nigs
    What the hell? I can't imagine the thoughts that go through your brain when you walk into a room and people are laughing or conveniently stopped talking at that same moment.

You've got some insecurity issues, my man. This is some clinically insane commentary.

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron is the grenade of the group

grenade

The ugliest girl in a group of girls that are out. Her friends will not even think of leaving her unless they know she is getting action herself. Therefore, someone in your group of friends sacrifies himself by hooking up with the grenade in order for the rest to have a chance of having sex with the hot girls. More often than not, the grenade jumper gets laid and the rest end up jacking off.