Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: why does kobe keep pushing "i am old school" narrative himself?

The guy thinks highly of himself.

3-time NBA All-Star

Kind of a weird response. But its such question anyway. Has there ever been a "next" anyone?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Then why did he team up with Nash, the guy who knocked him out of the playoffs multiple times?
    That would be like Lebron teaming up with Paul Pierce...
    wtf? You have no right to talk after leBRONZE leaves his team in his PRIME to join WADES team....while nash joined the lakers......LOL I guess all that grease from the burgers got to you huh? Sucks to have both your parents crack whores and not give 2 shits about you.....no wonder why you still live at home afraid to go out and see the sun.....seriously I feel bad for you.....50 years old...never talked to a girl or made friends....****......

College superstar

Kind of a weird response. But its such question anyway. Has there ever been a "next" anyone?

kobe's as "oldschool" as iverson, tmac and vince carter - as in, they're not oldschool.

truthfully there's not much that separates the players, when healthy, if we talk about sheer, unabated impact.

take the lakers first three peat for example.

in 2000, shaq carried one of heaviest burdens in history, right there with hakeem in 1994. his supposed "second best player", kobe, was outscored by multiple players in the finals, including a role player - and yet the lakers still won that series in 6.

how you ask? shaq average 38 & 17 and played elite defense.

you don't think carter, iverson or even tmac could have replicated role player status in 2000, and not win a ring with MDE shaq?

in 2001, the lakers went 15-1 in the postseason, and att, iverson & carter had arguably their greatest postseasons of their careers. people can act like kobe wasn't replaceable, but these guys would've done the same thing kobe did in his role (run the laker offense aka play off shaq).

2002? this was kobe's worst season as a "superstar". tmac and iverson were probably better anyway, so its not out of the question the lakers STILL three peat.

carter & iverson (even tmac to some degree) all had wear & tear because they had to carry their franchises from day one. playing with shaq would have remedied that, tons.

all in all, kobe is a great player who gets overrated by idiots. there have been tons of "great" players.

Kobe has no friends, just like his stans. Weird bunch of people.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

kobe's a ****ing nerd. I'm not saying this in a negative way. all he talks about outside of basketball is watching old tapes of basketball and studying the history of the NBA. dude's a grade a "nerd"

College star

Dude is delusional

[QUOTE=Rose'sACL]O