Banned

Exclamation Test Stream: Blazers @ Lakers 2000 Western Conference Finals Game 7

http://taima.tv:8080/r/nba

Just want to see how it runs. You'll need to register to do anything on the site.

Default Re: Test Stream: Blazers @ Lakers 2000 Western Conference Finals Game 7

There is no fcking way it wasn't rigged.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Classic game.

Not airballing my layups anymore Baby Arm Johnso's Avatar

Amazing how the league helped B Shaw make all those 3's to shrink the lead

What do you think: Is this the greatest comeback of all-time? In the NBA.

I've watched that fourth quarter several times. It's exhilarating. The way that team was just able to turn it on. One or two things would go right for them, and then it was just over. I've heard Showtime was like that, too. It's a Laker thing. That 33-win streak in the 60s, too. They'll be low for a little while and them, bam, they get Pau Gasol for nothing. Next thing it will be... Russell Westbrook for nothing. You watch. We make fun of Laker fans for always expecting this, but once they get an established coach, and Kobe's off the books, it will start to happen for them again.

Banned

Streaming Again: http://taima.tv:8080/r/nba

Testing out some HTML scripts while watching the 1998 ECF Game 7 between the Pacers and Bulls.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

15 years later and the Blazers have still not recovered from this loss.

That was the game Kobe seriously broke out

led the players in points, rebounds, assists and blocks, sealed the game with the crossover on Pippen followed by the alley-oop to Shaq

The refs had nothing to do with it, Blazers simply couldn't make a shot in the 4th and the Lakers ran away with it. Shaw showed up BIG TIME.

Can't believe old as Sabonis was embarrassing Shaq out there. Shaq looked done going into the 4th. If Brian Shaw didn't make those 3's this game was over. I've always found it suspicious Lakers got 40 free throws in this game and vs the Kings in their game 7. Still, Blazers should never have let the lead go.

Rasheed Wallace should have been given the ball every single time down the court. The coaching was abysmal. Basically they gave this game away.

Banned

Is it a coincidence that Lebron uploaded a video of him watching this game like 3 days ago or are you just copying NBA TV

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Is it a coincidence that Lebron uploaded a video of him watching this game like 3 days ago or are you just copying NBA TV
    We both watched it together. I told him to keep the stream incognito because I don't want a bunch of traffic in it before the season starts.

Ironically, they were doing Shaq Week on NBATV so he just used that excuse.