Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Zach LaVine will be better than Andrew Wiggins

I'm wrong? Prove it. This is my opinion...do you not know the difference between opinion and fact? Sorry wiggins isn't going to be Kobe, Jordan, lebron, iverson, or even penny hardaway....u mad that t wolves are nothing? Or just that in denial? Keep it moving loser

Banned

22/10 for LaVine against the defending champs.

Where is the roof on this guy?

College superstar

Honestly I already think he's better than Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    22/10 for LaVine against the defending champs.

Where is the roof on this guy?
    The defending champs?

The Spurs had their last players on the bench playing the vast majority of the minutes tonight. Leonard played 27 minutes, Duncan 19, and neither Parker, nor Ginobili played at all. Furthermore, the three benchwarming guards that did play, scored 49 points on 18-31 shooting. Oh, and even with this cast, they led by 28 minutes mid-way thru the 4th quarter.

One can only wonder just how bad that game would have gone for the Wolves, had the Spurs played each of their starters for 40 minutes in that game. Might have even been a shutout.

Banned

More importantly, what does this say about Andrew Wiggins? Only 3-13 tonight, no shooting touch and kinda just does through the motions out there. The hype is dying quickly with him.

LaVine beast potential tho. Don't even trip, Lazeruss.

More importantly, what does this say about Andrew Wiggins? Only 3-13 tonight, no shooting touch and kinda just does through the motions out there. The hype is dying quickly with him.

Wiggins has been a MAJOR disappointment. However, I could at least understand him being a high draft pick. He had a good college career, and was the most hyped player in college last season, until the last couple of months.

He may be bust, too. Who knows? Nowadays, with players only playing a single year of college ball, you just have no idea how good they really are. Gone are the days when kids played four years of college ball, and then led the NBA in scoring, or won MVPs in their rookie seasons.

College superstar

I told people long before the NBA season started that Wiggins had problems putting the ball on the floor and creating his own shot off the dribble ever since his college years. Wiggins was a non factor in the NCAA tournament because of great defense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Lavine might beat him in a dunk contest, but that is it.

Lavine couldn't start for UCLA las season so I am having real trouble seeing him play more than 15mpg in Minnesota. Wiggins will play at least 30mpg, so it won't really be a fair comparison.

The only rookie that will compete with Wiggins this season is Jabari, and even he is looking a bit off the mark, perhaps the extra attention he is drawing from defenders as Milwaukee's main guy is a detriment?

Lavine can be a nice player down the road, but he doesn't have the greatness gene, Wiggins does.

He's wrong, but so are you with the title. To be totally honest though, I thought a little bit similarly in the beginning of the season just because Wiggins' attitude seemed so passive and seemingly uninterested. Glad I was wrong though.

Both of them will be good.

Banned

2 wrongs = 1 right.