Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Kyrie makes everyone worse - what's gonna change with the Shumpert & JR Smith trade?

Nothing.

Cavs playing the loser hand by building around a loser player. Check his track record.

The facts are just that, facts

Default Re: Kyrie makes everyone worse - what's gonna change with the Shumpert & JR Smith trade?

Shump is a good defender that can be a stopper if he has good defenders around him. Unfortunately, not a lot of good defenders around him on Cleveland, but you could put him on a Derrick Rose in the playoffs and believe me he will do a better job than Kyrie would.

Smith is a cancer and will shoot 21% in the playoffs like he did when the Knicks were making the playoffs... distant memory

I don't know about Kyrie's impact on other players. He is a closer but he develops tunnel vision in clutch situations.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie makes everyone worse - what's gonna change with the Shumpert & JR Smith trade?

Is there a reason you pretend to be a cavs fan? Follow to Dion to OKC with the rest of the trash basketball fans

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Shump is a good defender that can be a stopper if he has good defenders around him. Unfortunately, not a lot of good defenders around him on Cleveland, but you could put him on a Derrick Rose in the playoffs and believe me he will do a better job than Kyrie would.

Smith is a cancer and will shoot 21% in the playoffs like he did when the Knicks were making the playoffs... distant memory

I don't know about Kyrie's impact on other players. He is a closer but he develops tunnel vision in clutch situations.
    Kyrie can't check anyone... don't matter about the wing defender. Cavs needing a wing defender is crazy overrated.

You'll see.

More excuses for this bum Kyrie

Great trade for the cavs. Even better for okc, but mindblowingly dumb for the Knicks.