Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Crose's Avatar

Default Re: Curry will soon become the face of the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    I know right. Lebron has been injured all season and lost his athleticism (apparently the only thing that makes him any good) and he's still putting up amazing stat lines.
    #LeUnderdog
    lestatline

leemptystats

lefifthinweakconference

leunderachieve

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    LOL. Nobody really hates Tim Duncan and he won 5 titles. Insecure Kobe stans may act like they do but they really don't. Same thing for Curry. It's impossible to really hate a guy like Curry or Duncan.
    It usually comes down to the fans unfortunately. Honestly, I dont think someone who truly likes basketball can hate lebron or kobe because they're legit both very good players. However, you can definitely hate their nut riding fans. What the previous quote was probably referring to is exactly that point. Once he starts winning and gets a bigger fanbase, theres always going to be more band wagoning, nut riding, glory hunting, whatever you wanna call it fans and that'll paint a negative picture of curry.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    His team is off to a great start, but part of me thinks they are peaking too early (think last years Pacers)
    I've heard this comparison a few times, and it's absurd. The Warriors have significantly more talent.

Also, 25-5 in the West >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 25-5 in the East

Quote Originally Posted by Crose
    lestatline

leemptystats

lefifthinweakconference

leunderachieve
    I don't think you know what empty stats means. The Cavs were a lottery team in the 4 seasons Lebron was gone, and in the 3 games he has missed this season they have continued to look like a lottery team. Bron has turned them into a legit playoff team, and despite how much they may be struggling right now, nobody is gonna wanna face them in a first round series. Empty stats would be something like what Kobe has done this season. Scoring 24 points per game on 22 shots, playing no defense, and choking away multiple 4th quarter leads for a lottery team.
    Hopefully this clears things up for you.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Great point, JT. They are 0-3 without him thus far. Anything can happen in a given game but they presumably lose to DAL, HOU, GSW and PHX without LeBron. They would be a toss up against SAC. They should beat PHI and CHA. Two weeks from now the Cavs could be 2-8 or 3-7 without LeBron (Love should be back too btw). Keep in mind the Heat went from 54-28 to 14-19 without him. LeDifference.
    Last edited by Roundball_Rock; 01-02-2015 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    Great point, JT. They are 0-3 without him thus far. Anything can happen in a given game but they presumably lose to DAL, HOU, GSW and PHX without LeBron. They would be a toss up against SAC. They should beat PHI and CHA. Two weeks from now the Cavs could be 2-8 or 3-7 without LeBron (Love should be back too btw). Keep in mind the Heat went from 54-28 to 14-19 without him. LeDifference.