Default Kobe should lower his fken Ego and pass the damn B@ll

Im fken tired of watching this dumba$$ bricking shot after shot. Hes taking way too many unnessary hard shots man. It annoys the fk outta me man. Nikka 36 coming back from 2 injuries he should really rest well so the Lakers can get top pick and sign a good pg next season so we could contend.

He has nothing else to prove anymore because hes been proven as a champ. Now he should fken take a step back

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Kobe should lower his fken Ego and pass the damn B@ll

meltdown?

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Im fken tired of watching this dumba$$ bricking shot after shot. Hes taking way too many unnessary hard shots man. It annoys the fk outta me man. Nikka 36 coming back from 2 injuries he should really rest well so the Lakers can get top pick and sign a good pg next season so we could contend.

He has nothing else to prove anymore because hes been proven as a champ. Now he should fken take a step back

wut?

urine idiot.

NBA commander in chief Kobe is currently at the helm of a tank.

Let him get his points. To shut up the ph@ggot that ranked him #40 and because the lower the Lakers record is this season the better off the Lakers are in seasons to come.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 11-24-2014 at 05:18 AM.

A top 5 pick still isnt getting us out of this hole next year, realistically the Lakers are going to be bad for a few years.. Need to sign some better FAs..

This years just a wash. Enjoy watching Kobe and some Swaggy P and Davis because there arent really any other bright spots this season...

We had cap space for this year and Buss fu*ked it up royally so dont expect anything to get better till that moron isnt running the show

Banned

lol @ OP thinking the Lakers are going to be a contender next year by drafting someone and signing a PG. Ya Rajon Rondo and Jalil Okafor, who will be a 10 ppg 8 rpg rookie if they're lucky, is going to make that team a contender. Hilarious OP

Atleast Kobe knows they can't contend...