Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Call me crazy but I believe this guy had the greatest playoff/finals run of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Amazing

2nd to LeBrons 2012 run imo

The top 2 championship runs happened consecutively who would've known

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Call me crazy but I believe this guy had the greatest playoff/finals run of all time.

I'm an unbiased fan. I take Lebron's defeat well and give props to Dirk as the greatest power forward playoff run in NBA history.

Absolutely dominance, nobody could've beaten him at year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    I'm an unbiased fan. I take Lebron's defeat well and give props to Dirk as the greatest power forward playoff run in NBA history.

Absolutely dominance, nobody could've beaten him at year.
    Duncan's 2003 > Dirk's 2011

And if LeBron's scoring average doesn't drop off by NINE points in the Finals, the Heat definitely beat the Mavs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Duncan's 2003 > Dirk's 2011

And if LeBron's scoring average doesn't drop off by NINE points in the Finals, the Heat definitely beat the Mavs
    If wade couldve made 1 more FT in the clutch game 4 Miami wouldve won as well

Whats easier? Increasing your scoring by a huge 9 points a game? Or making 1 FT?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    call me crazy, but i believe the OP has 2/5 alts. By 2/5 i mean 2 to 5.
    Ether: The shit that makes your hairline burn.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    If wade couldve made 1 more FT in the clutch game 4 Miami wouldve won as well

Whats easier? Increasing your scoring by a huge 9 points a game? Or making 1 FT?
    What's more inexplicable, missing 1 FT or seeing your scoring average drop off by nearly double digits in your prime?

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Ether: The shit that makes your hairline burn.
    COnDEMnED is this the only thing you do? Quote other people who supposedly "slayed" or "owned" me and say ether?

Pathetic.

COnDEMnED is this the only thing you do? Quote other people who supposedly "slayed" or "owned" me and say ether?

Pathetic.
    It was low hanging fruit. I think that's the first time I've used ether too. Anyways, when I see stupid shit posted, half the time I don't look to see who posts it when I reply. Have I been picking on you recently? If so, I'll try to cut back a bit, ok champ?

I'm an unbiased fan.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

this thread is funny but where I will agree is this -- from purely a story perspective Dirk's finals run was one of the best ever. Given his playoff heartbreak, coming up against the "superteam", etc etc, for him to play extremely well and lead his franchise to its first ever championship was a joy to watch.

Dirk being underrated on this forum. Disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    dirk 2nd goat pf

kg doesnt come even close to him.

Learning to shoot layups Da Hammer's Avatar

Its an all troll post fest on this thread