Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Which NBA players could beat Wilt in a fist fight?

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Ben Wallace?
    i feel bad for whoever gets in a fight with ben wallace one punch could probably shatter somebody cheek bones

The Inside Game: Race, Power, and Politics in the NBA - Wayne Embry

I did not enjoy getting beaten up by Dick Cunningham every day in practice. He just did not realize how strong he was. I finally had to tell him that he did not have to do everything I did, especially against me, his mentor. Dick got the respect of all of us one day at practice when he any Lenny Chappell were jawing at each other. Dick finally had enough of Lenny physically and mentally abusing him. As they squared off, Dick shouted at Lenny, "Give it your best shot, Big Boy, "and he stuck out his jaw. Lenny punched him and, to our astonishment, Dick did not even flinch. Lenny was stunned. He could not believe that punch did not even phase Dick.

Dick sometimes got carried away with his ability and often needed a reality check. We were about to face the Lakers for the first time, and as we dressed, I was trying to explain to Dick how good and how stong Wilt was.

"Hey man, he puts his pants on the same way I do," he responded.

As the others laughed, all I could say was, "I admire your attitude, but let's not get carried away."

During the game, he very nearly did get carried away. He tried to stiff arm Wilt and Wilt almost threw him into the basket with the ball.