Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Two Rookie HeadCoaches meet in the final of NBA and a Rookie HeadCoach wins it all

Has this ever happened in the NBA?

What does this say about the importance of HC?

Or the ability of one rather than experience.

Default Re: Two Rookie HeadCoaches meet in the final of NBA and a Rookie HeadCoach wins it all

Lebron James

Steph Curry

Enough said.

Default Re: Two Rookie HeadCoaches meet in the final of NBA and a Rookie HeadCoach wins it all

Banned

Players win championships.

And in the case of Bill Russell, player-coaches can win championships

It's worth noting that Mark Jackson had considerably less success with basically the same roster (sans Livingston and Barbosa). So yes, coaching is crucial.

Banned

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this may have happened in the 1949-1950 season. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    It's worth noting that Mark Jackson had considerably less success with basically the same roster (sans Livingston and Barbosa). So yes, coaching is crucial.

I don't know about crucial. Id argue that those Heat teams won despite of their coach. But the coach is a missing element. However talent can trump an average coach I think.

And there are cases where a very good coach can make an average team pretty good.

National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar

Livingston is a very pretty important piece.
    Klay and curry worked a lot in the off season to improve their game.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Bogut was hurt all the time last year, big difference.