Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    An Icon Forever

Default Great stories about Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and the Chicago Bulls by Johnny Ba

[QUOTE]This is a story from a friend.

Thu, Apr 21, 2011

So my dad and I had dinner last night with former Bulls assistant coach Johnny Bach. 86 years old. Sharp as a nail. Definitely one of the coolest experiences. This guy

An Icon Forever

Default Re: Great stories about Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and the Chicago Bulls by Johnny Ba

[QUOTE]Scottie Pippen? Nothing but respect for Pippen. Great teammate. Great player. He was a thug when he came into the league, but really came around and they talk regularly now. Pippen and Jordan together defensively was as devastating a duo as there will ever be. Scottie and Michael used to compete on everything. Jordan used always claim his hands were bigger, but they weren

I rule the local playground ukfan22's Avatar

Default Re: Great stories about Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and the Chicago Bulls by Johnny Ba

great stuff, read it all

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Some of those stories are funny.

Root Of All Evil

Man, awesome stuff. Thank you for posting this ...

LOL @ MJ being jealous of Pippen's "package" down low.

And I knew it had to be something like that, or he was the man @ fukking because Pippen ALWAYS had a bad chick with him.

LMFAO @ MJ saying he secretly didn't like Barkely ("that fat fukk")

Dude is utterly hilarious with the ruthless-ness

I knew about the Tiger thing. Tiger's ex-best friend said he got into banging all these women by hanging around and looking up to Jordan and Barkely.

We clearly understand now Tiger actually isn't very smart, and was SUPER reckless about things.

And Bach pretty much confirms what any knowledgable Bulls fans already know. Jordan basically molded Pippen into the player he eventually became, and that Jordan WAS the superior defender.

I wish I was friends with Jordan. Seems if you earned his trust, he was more than loyal to you. And probably fiercly protective. The thing he did for Bach was really nice.

Good read

Thx for posting

Banned

great post. read every word.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Every story you hear about Jordan or Bird behind the scenes is some borderline hateful shit but always trying to win. Wanting it the most means something...

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Every story you hear about Jordan or Bird behind the scenes is some borderline hateful shit but always trying to win. Wanting it the most means something...
    Borederline PSYCHO crazy, but hilarious none the less.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Always on the verge of insane. I read a story on Bird going into the lockerroom of some opponent who had a good game and elbowed him or something. Bird went in and gave him his hotel room key and wanted him to come over so they could finish it where it wouldnt get broken up.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Always on the verge of insane. I read a story on Bird going into the lockerroom of some opponent who had a good game and elbowed him or something. Bird went in and gave him his hotel room key and wanted him to come over so they could finish it where it wouldnt get broken up.
    LOL ... jesus. Same goes for Jordan. Literally took competitiveness wherever he went. Upset about Pippen's stick being bigger than his?

But that's ultimately what makes these guys who they are.

Awesome post, I love Jordan articles

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

ROFL @ the Mugsy story.

Story #1 – The day before game 4 of the Bulls Suns finals with the Bulls leading the series 2-1. Michael and Charles Barkley went golfing. They played 48 holes of golf. And Michael bought Charles a $20,000 diamond earring. Johnny asked MJ, “what did you do all that for?” Michael responded, “he won’t get in my way the rest of the series, what’s $20,000 to me? Charles thinks we’re great friends. I hate that fat ****.” Jordan dropped 55 in game 4 and Barkley never touched him once.
    He should've taken the hard foul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4aT_gXAuE#t=3m5s