Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Artest replies to Yao "i'm still ghetto"

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH
    Artest needs to understand Yao's culture more than Yao needs to understand Ron's.

Yao likely already overstands Artests culture, and it's codes of respect for self and others, but I doubt very highly Ron has any depth of knowledge about codes of respect in Yao's culture.

I forsee Ron failing a team again with his childlike temper and mental weakness. But hopefully, as old as Ron is, he will be secure enough in himself to humbly learn from 2 very different cool, calm personalities such as Tracy and Yao.
    Yao needs to be positive or keep his Pie Hole shut!!!!!!!
    Don't blame Ron, the 7'5" dufus started it......he needs to learn where and when to open his mouth.
    I'm with Ron on this one....glad he spoke up!!!!!!

I rule the local playground

I'd lol so hard if he ended up ****ing up Yao Ming in a game

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    Your late...

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthr...t=97803&page=4
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 07-31-2008 at 03:09 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Artest responds to Yao

rons an idiot but hes good on the court. this interview really proved the idiot part.

artest will never change, a pathetic and very dumb child that thinks he isnt "respecting his culture" unless he acts like a complete dick attacks and insults people.

heres news ron, you are not ghetto, you are a multi million dollar athlete that doesn't need to fight people or insult/disrespect your team mates.

ive lost all faith in the idea that artest will one day calm down and become the player he can be. the guy is too far gone, too stupid and far too lacking in common decency and class. he is a disgrace.

Default Re: Yao feels iffy on Artest trade. And Artest responds to it

Quote Originally Posted by The_Night_Elf
    I can see it now...

Yao: Hi Ron, Want dim sum?

Ron: Whatchu call me!?! B*tch I will knock you the F*** out!

Yao: No, No, I want to give you...

Ron: Gimme what mofo!?! Check the chain, son! I'm Ron Artest! Ron Ar-freakin'-test! Wasup now!? Huh? Wha's good then!?! I said, Wha's Goo-ood Tha-en!?!

Yao: You not should yell at teamates Ron...

Ron: B*tch I am the team! I'm Ron Artest! F*** it! I'm outy! I'm a go to Vegas or Mexico or Sumppin' for a month! F*** this team, you mooshoo eating punk!

Yao: But Ron...?

Ron:F*** you! Go buy my album!

[QUOTE=The_Night_Elf]"Yao has played with a lot of black players, but I don

My Game's Nucking Futs The_Night_Elf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    No, but he's gone shopping and had Yao's peeps watching him like he was going to steal the whole store....YOU know what I mean....same mentality!!!

FK Yao!!! Artest to the Lakers for Odom......let's do it!!!!
    Um...I may have missed the point, but, what does that have to do with ones culture. You seem to be leaning more towards stereotyping...

Yao has no problem with Artest being Black, or else he'd have a problem with 90 percent of his team. He has a problem with his drama and antics...

Um...I may have missed the point, but, what does that have to do with ones culture. You seem to be leaning more towards stereotyping...

Yao has no problem with Artest being Black, or else he'd have a problem with 90 percent of his team. He has a problem with his drama and antics...
    When someone comments on someone he hasn't met yet it tells me there is something at work there. If you think just because Yao plays with black players that he likes black people you are nuts.
    (From Norbit; Chinese guy....I am racist, I hate black people, I hate jews...but black people and jews like chinese food....go figure.) LMAO that was freaking funny/true. Just like when a black adult goes into a store wearing a nice suit and tie and get followed by the whole asian family while rowdy white kids don't.....there is obviously a preconception that blacks can't be trusted....what came out of Yao's mouth was definitely influenced by asian stereotypes of blacks. I have very close friends of all races and religions, i am not racist but i know what i see. I had problems recently is an asian area, I was very sharply dressed but these idiots were intensely watching every move of my hand.....that crap is typical.....I almost cursed them out and showed them my cash and platinum cards.....decided to just walk out.....every store there was like that.

Banned

^

no, whats really at work here is that you are playing the race card just like ron did. you're taking a personal experience and saying yao must not like black people because hes asian. ignorant.
    Last edited by final.wrath; 07-31-2008 at 05:06 PM.

its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

lo @ artest saying he doesn't want to leave his ghetto culture..

College star

I can see it now...

Yao: Hi Ron, Want dim sum?

Ron: Whatchu call me!?! B*tch I will knock you the F*** out!

Yao: No, No, I want to give you...

Ron: Gimme what mofo!?! Check the chain, son! I'm Ron Artest! Ron Ar-freakin'-test! Wasup now!? Huh? Wha's good then!?! I said, Wha's Goo-ood Tha-en!?!

Yao: You not should yell at teamates Ron...

Ron: B*tch I am the team! I'm Ron Artest! F*** it! I'm outy! I'm a go to Vegas or Mexico or Sumppin' for a month! F*** this team, you mooshoo eating punk!

Yao: But Ron...?

Ron:F*** you! Go buy my album!
    AHAHAHAHAHA

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Artest was just on PTI.

He said all the right things.
    What a great addition for the Rockets.

Local High School Star

Ron on Pardon the Interuption was hilarious. Guy's just flat out crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by final.wrath
    ^

no, whats really at work here is that you are playing the race card just like ron did. you're taking a personal experience and saying yao must not like black people because hes asian. ignorant.
    Race is not a card.....what idiot came up with that phrase, if you don't think asians who are relatively new to this country have a negative view of black people then you obviously don't know what you're talking about, i don't know where you're from but you don't know crap about it. I have very good asian friends and they have even told me how they and their families looked a blacks....and how a lot of them still do.
    I'm saying I don't like the fact that he is commenting on Artest without Artest doing or saying anything to him......why would he do that?????
    Yao is the real idiot here.....why start bad blood with the guy???
    Don't act like racism doesn't exsist....it is very much alive and well....and growing.......which does surprise me.