Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Brandon Jennings to sign with a European Team

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P.
    So Huertas has been signed by Joventut not Jennings?
    Exactly.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Exactly.
    You are confusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P.
    You are confusing me.
    Huertas to Joventut, which are rumored to trade him to TAU.

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Huertas to Joventut, which are rumored to trade him to TAU.
    Oh, I thought he would stay. Bad luck for you guys, he was fantastic last season. You will find a good replacement, I would love to see Jennings there (or at least playing in Spain, which is the second best league to go after NBA), and I probably would go to see him live in Madrid :-)

Quote Originally Posted by berraco
    Oh, I thought he would stay. Bad luck for you guys, he was fantastic last season. You will find a good replacement, I would love to see Jennings there (or at least playing in Spain, which is the second best league to go after NBA), and I probably would go to see him live in Madrid :-)
    He was too good for us...

Quote Originally Posted by statman32

How bout you name some other programs that have produced as many pgs as consistently as UofA?
    Georgia Tech. Mark Price, Kenny Anderson, Jarret Jack, Stephon Marbury and Javaris Crittendon.

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Georgia Tech. Mark Price, Kenny Anderson, Jarret Jack, Stephon Marbury and Javaris Crittendon.
    UCLA still.

Baron Davis, Jordan Farmar, Russel Westbrook, Jru Holiday, Darren Collison, Earl Watson> Them

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    UCLA still.

Baron Davis, Jordan Farmar, Russel Westbrook, Jru Holiday, Darren Collison, Earl Watson> Them
    No, Mark Price future HOF. Baron is not gonna get in. Russel Westbrook is not a PG. Earl Watson is a journeyman. Darren Collison is too small to D up on the NBA level, and Jrue Holiday will be a SG on the next level.

Baron is Steph with better pub.

Serious playground baller

Baron Davis is better than any of the Arizona guys, Farmar is and up and coming young guy on a contender team and Earl Watson has had a pretty successful NBA career. Being that Westbrook was the #4 pick in the draft, Darren Collison is one of the top PGs in his class and Jru Holliday is the #2 ranked recruit in the country, I am guessing it is safe to say that out of those 3 atleast 1 will be a stud. UCLA>>>Arizona

It's funny how you say Toby Bailey isn't a point guard too, obviously you weren't watching him lead UCLA to their last championship AS THE STARTING POINT GUARD.

And yes, Watson and Farmar are better point guards than Jason Terry and Gilbert Arenas, who are point guards in name only. I would rather have Watson or Farmar running my offense as a distributor and playmaker than either of those two. Mike Bibby and Damon Stoudamire are the best true PGs Zona has to offer. And yes, Baron Davis is much better than Mike Bibby and Damon Stoudamire.
    please ban this dumba$s...

Baron Davis is better than any of the Arizona guys, Farmar is and up and coming young guy on a contender team and Earl Watson has had a pretty successful NBA career. Being that Westbrook was the #4 pick in the draft, Darren Collison is one of the top PGs in his class and Jru Holliday is the #2 ranked recruit in the country, I am guessing it is safe to say that out of those 3 atleast 1 will be a stud. UCLA>>>Arizona

It's funny how you say Toby Bailey isn't a point guard too, obviously you weren't watching him lead UCLA to their last championship AS THE STARTING POINT GUARD.

And yes, Watson and Farmar are better point guards than Jason Terry and Gilbert Arenas, who are point guards in name only. I would rather have Watson or Farmar running my offense as a distributor and playmaker than either of those two. Mike Bibby and Damon Stoudamire are the best true PGs Zona has to offer. And yes, Baron Davis is much better than Mike Bibby and Damon Stoudamire.

If Toby Bailey was the starting point guard on that team, what was Tyus Edney?

Mike Bibby has also had a better career than Baron Davis. Farmer and Watson dont come close to Arenas and Terry and 99% of the world would take them as there point guards over Watson/Farmer and I havent even mentioned Damon Stoudemire yet who had a pretty good career.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    2 of those guys arent even in the league anymore and two of them have been at best role players in the NBA so far.

It's still a decent list but no way is it better than Arizonas point guards who are still in the league.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Smart move as long as he doesn't sell his rights for more than 1 year.
    truth