Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: T'Wolves send OJ Mayo & more to Grizzlies for Kevin Love, Mike Miller & more

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max
    2006 first round PG Kyle Lowry
    2007 first round PG Mike Conley
    2007 first round PG/SG Javaris Crittendon
    2008 first round PG/SG OJ Mayo

3yrs $22mil or so Marko Jaric

Like tell me what I'm missing/not getting. Because the guards in Memphis makes no sense. There has to be a trade brewing here.
    Lowry has been rumored to be gone for awhile. I think Conley/Mayo is a nice backcourt. Only reason they traded for Marko Jaric is so that the fans would have some eye candy in the stands. (his wife not him)

Minnesota wins the trade but its not HORRIBLE for Memphis especially when you compare it with the Gasol trade.

Default Re: T'Wolves send OJ Mayo & more to Grizzlies for Kevin Love, Mike Miller & more

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max
    Like tell me what I'm missing/not getting. Because the guards in Memphis makes no sense. There has to be a trade brewing here.
    Plus losing Mike Miller, the only player who could provide consistent perimeter shooting after losing Navarro.

Probably no trade brewing, it just happens that Chris Wallace keeps succeeding in an evil plan to completely demolish the Grizzlies.

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by artificial
    Plus losing Mike Miller, the only player who could provide consistent perimeter shooting after losing Navarro.

Probably no trade brewing, it just happens that Chris Wallace keeps succeeding in an evil plan to completely demolish the Grizzlies.
    Conley, Mayo, Crittenton?

Love would have been perfect for that team.

SG-Miller
    PG-Conley
    SF-Gay
    PF-Love
    C-Milicic

That starting lineup would have been pretty good, plus the potential combination every play of Gay to Love every play would have been priceless.

Local High School Star ChrisKreager's Avatar

I don't think FireMcFail gives a damn about Minnesota's trading.

He just uses this as another opportunity to bash McHale.

Minnesota did something smart and you BASH HIM??

You're worse than HotlantaDude81, and thank god Atlanta had no picks- he would have been complained about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    WHy people sleep on Mike Miller is beyond me.
    Because he's been a steady player on a horrible team.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Foye, McCants, Miller, Love, Jefferson should be a sick offense next year. With Brewer, Telfair, Smith, Gomes off the bench. I dotn mind this trade as long as this doesnt happen : OJ a star and Love a bust.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisKreager
    I don't think FireMcFail gives a damn about Minnesota's trading.

He just uses this as another opportunity to bash McHale.

Minnesota did something smart and you BASH HIM??

You're worse than HotlantaDude81, and thank god Atlanta had no picks- he would have been complained about everything.
    Go to page 20 in the official NBA draft thread. I was so happy we drafted Mayo.

i dont know about this trade. i knew Love was gonna end up in Minny somehow. Mchale just likes the kid and loves what he sees in him. but giving up mayo was too much imho.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    Foye, McCants, Miller, Love, Jefferson should be a sick offense next year. With Brewer, Telfair, Smith, Gomes off the bench. I dotn mind this trade as long as this doesnt happen : OJ a star and Love a bust.
    you know its going to happen

This team never gets anything to go their way. ****in ugh

dam mayo in the grizzlies

Conley
    Mayo
    Gay
    Warrick
    Darko

Mayo+Gay is going to be deadly

if this was just Love+trash for Mayo than the Grizz would have ripped them, but since Mike Miller is in it, it was close to fair

Has this seriously not been the most puzzling day of trades and draft picks in the history of the draft? I thought both teams were better off as is.

Do the Griz plan to keep Mayo? Or did they just get him to try and bait Miami into trading them Beasly?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Good Trade for the Grizzlies. Kevin Love is a small, Fat PF. Marc Gasol is better than Love thats why this trade went down they feel Gasol is better than love. Mayo is arguably the best player in this draft and has Kobe potential.

Conley/Lowry/Crit
    Mayo/Lowry/Buckner
    Gay/Warrick
    Darko/Warrick
    Gasol/Darko

IF Darko can figure it out not a bad team. Conley is a true PG and he should be sick, Mayo next Kobe, Gay is the next T-mac, If Marc Gasol can be anything like his brother Pau than thats a sick young team.