Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
    Not airballing my layups anymore Tez62's Avatar

Default Re: Wow,that Kobe "steal" on Pierce was..

Do you C's fans really want them to call every touch foul? I didn't think so.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy2k2
    and what? what do you mean what?
    the coach and player say that because they are supposed to.

only ignorant Laker fans bring up what rivers and pierce say.
    We all know your full of hate towards LA so before you talk about lakers fans = ignorant, think about yourself. You = net picking at its best.

You know what, it was a clean enough steal. It looks like there was a little contact after the poke away but it's clear that Bryant tipped the ball away without hitting Paul's arm which at first I thought he had. Good no call by the refs I guess. I wish Paul had done a better job of shielding the ball... it would have been an easy score.

As for the Celtics fan bashing... just because someone is rooting for the Celts doesn't mean they're a Celts fan... I see a lot of generalizations being flung around here... know who you're arguing with please. Some of the same people who are rooting for the Celtics now were likely bashing them two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez62
    Do you C's fans really want them to call every touch foul? I didn't think so.
    True. Celtics defensive mindset is have at least 10 fouls-body checks, pushing, grabbing the jerseys- and getting away with it most of the time. Hell, PJ Brown mauls the guy trying to post up on the blocks 24/7... if we called the games exact it would be stop n' go basketball at its worst.