Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Discussion of hot Asian chicks

This is what I mean, the same facial structure. In my opinion.

same facial elements

btw, I'm excluding Filipino chicks because I can happen to tell the difference between in other.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 08-07-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Biased Troll

Default Re: How the hell do East Asian Men do it?

i dunno but i dig asian chicks.

and you do too josh.

so stop trolling. but feel free to keep posting pics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    i dunno but i dig asian chicks.

and you do too josh.

so stop trolling. but feel free to keep posting pics.
    I'm honesty not trolling. This has been on my mind for a couple months now. And I'm speaking about some of the east Asian countries. I'm definitely not saying they're ugly.

Local High School Star

Ive heard that white people see more difference between white people and black see more difference between black people. Probably same with asian people.

And I mean Chinese, Japanese, N. Korean, S. Korean. N. Korean and S. Korean u would expect to look exactly the same, are the same nation.

I can usually tell the diff between most asian chicks. they look similar for sure tho. its the diff asian cultures I cant distinguish. i got no idea how to tell if someones chinese or japanese or korean or vietnamese or w.e

The way you tell them apart is easy. You grab that bitch and you put her face down then you brand her ass, kinda like how you brand a cow. Then let her off in the wild, and any guy that wants to **** her doggy style will see that brand and back the **** up

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    I can usually tell the diff between most asian chicks. they look similar for sure tho. its the diff asian cultures I cant distinguish. i got no idea how to tell if someones chinese or japanese or korean or vietnamese or w.e
    This is it for me also. For me I can usually tell the difference between African blacks and black Americans.

Local High School Star

North Koreans all have to have the same hairstyle so I guess they should be easiest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NauruDude
    North Koreans all have to have the same hairstyle so I guess they should be easiest.
    yup, I was watching the movie Babel the other night and the storyline line that takes place in N Korea with the chick and her friends and all them b1tches had the same haircut and mostly the same body shape. There was a scene in the movie where the main chick is at the cafeteria of her school with her friends. And she sees a dude looking at her and trying to eye fukk her. So, I'm thinking to myself like, bruh, why don't you do the same the the skeezers that are sitting at your table?

I'm just gonna leave these here:

FYI, they have different ethnicities or w/e you wanna call it.

what a dumb narcissistic thread. just because you cant tell the difference doesnt mean thats how it really is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    what a dumb narcissistic thread. just because you cant tell the difference doesnt mean thats how it really is.
    Which is the point of my thread you stupid piece of monkey turd fukk. I want to know the difference. And how is this thread narcissistic?

You're telling me that you can't tell the difference in the faces of the women you posted?

Honestly the only thing I could think of is that you live in a place where you aren't exposed to many Asians.

Edit: Also lol that the only thing that differentiates white women's faces are their eyes and hair. White people are some of the most diverse looking people out there due to most of them being mutts.
    Last edited by Dbrog; 08-06-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    You're telling me that you can't tell the difference in the faces of the women you posted?

Honestly the only thing I could think of is that you live in a place where you aren't exposed to many Asians.

breh, I've lived in the Bay Area most of my life. The highest% of Asians in American after Hawaii is there. And I'm talking about the ones thaat live in Asia, not the Americanized ones.

Of course I could tell the difference between the chicks, but that is because of the hair style and the make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Premeditated

breh, I've lived in the Bay Area most of my life. The highest% of Asians in American after Hawaii is there. And I'm talking about the ones thaat live in Asia, not the Americanized ones.

Of course I could tell the difference between the chicks, but that is because of the hair style and the make up.
    I guess I just don't understand because I can tell them apart since I see different facial structures and features.

Btw, I think the strangest part about living in China or Japan would be that literally everyone is Asian (which is maybe what you are getting at). No diversity at all (or very little). If I'm wrong about this, someone please correct me.