Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    In It to Win It

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Busted having a relationship with former T'Wolves Cheerleader???

Eh, I don't believe this story. The pictures just look like two close friends, they don't have pics of them kissing or anything. Also, why would he cheat on his beautiful wife with that average looking girl?

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Garnett Busted having a relationship with former T'Wolves Cheerleader???

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    I would bet that she does things his wife won't.
    Reminds of that chicana hooker in GTA San Andreas. "I'll do things your ruka wooon't".

Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
    Eh, I don't believe this story. The pictures just look like two close friends, they don't have pics of them kissing or anything. Also, why would he cheat on his beautiful wife with that average looking girl?
    Yes it must be a coincidence that the last person she kissed was "Kevin". I guess it must be a coincidence that she reportedly moved to the same place that Garnet got traded. Lets not be naive.

Why did Hugh Grant cheat on Elizebeth Hurley with a prostitute? **** happens.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Yes it must be a coincidence that the last person she kissed was "Kevin". I guess it must be a coincidence that she reportedly moved to the same place that Garnet got traded. Lets not be naive.

Why did Hugh Grant cheat on Elizebeth Hurley with a prostitute? **** happens.
    I have five friends named kevin

Local High School Star ChrisKreager's Avatar

I checked out the site.

Seems to be fake judging by their other stories.

Man, if I was in the NBA I wouldn't get married till I retired. Like what Kenny Smith did. Look at all these people like Wade/Kobe/Dwight/KG... it's their personal choice to get hitched early of course but you see what inevitably happens.

The only NBA player I'd really be surprised to hear about cheating would be Grant Hill.

Why is...those things? TheGrassIsGreen's Avatar

Why feed the fire? If people stopped paying attention to this drivel, then it wouldn't mae headline-f*cking-news.

If I was KG, I'd be cheating on Brandi too with that cheerleader, she's hot.

KG.

That's his private life and it's nobodies business what he does. It's not like he is being accused of rape.

Also, KG's wife>>>>>>>> Cheerleader

I think he probably married her on looks, but likes the other girl more because she is more fun or something. A good reason not to get married young when you don't know what you really want.

Good college starter

KG wife is hot?? haha, I feel sorry for u guys...

Banned

KG's wife is smoking... who are you to talk stud?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdiggler41
    You make it sound like he gets it for free
    Not only for free, but any ass he wants on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sroek
    Not only for free, but any ass he wants on this planet.

I know a lot of girls that think Kobe is repulsive looking so don't even try that. He can get any groupie he wants. We also saw the ET girl he was accused of raping. Not very good looking, but then again rape isn't about sex.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07

:)

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

I ain't mad at 'em