Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Rumor: Kobe Bryant Affair With Laker Girl Vanessa Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Yeah because Kobe raping a victim is a conspiracy theory. Great work.
    Seriously, log off and go to bed. Are you really going to make me embarrass your dumb ass?

If you want to have serious lesson on the facts of the situation, how it proceeded, and the culmination (with her admitting she lied) with the prosecution dropping all charges then lets do so; but if you would rather troll and sling childish rhetoric because you are emotional after a laker win, then just call it a night. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    im tellin you guys, dont argue with this dude. his only purpose is to offend by making outrageous statements. he knows its riling you up. you know full well he doesnt actually believe it. just let him say it and dont sweat it
    Listin to starface. Hes a pro at doing it, he would know what someone else is up to his kind of tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorn444Lakers
    All the "proof" needed for a girl to get a case for rape is for her to say to the police "he raped me."

You're a moron.

Why are you so convinced he did it? We were never exposed to all the facts, especially because she decided to settle for money instead.

And of course EVERYONE who gets put on trial for something is GUILTY.

Jeez, you're a ####### imbecile.

Stopped reading there. You are just flat out wrong. So many players have been accused of rape and the lack of evidence just stops everything right there. You don't go to court for being accused with out evidence. You just ended yourself right there.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    you're gay......I mean really, to the superstar folk/aka Kobe, she might be a 7, but to everybody else, including you she has to be a dime (and I'm not trying to dog you out, but everybody who says she isn't that good looking, while the know if the girl threw herself at them they would umm "get glad" in their pants all of a sudden......for godsakes she's a laker girl) "not that hot"....please put down the crack pipe....you'd hit it in a new york minute.
    Last edited by TMac&Luther; 05-22-2008 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DTD
    Seriously, log off and go to bed. Are you really going to make me embarrass your dumb ass?

If you want to have serious lesson on the facts of the situation, how it proceeded, and the culmination (with her admitting she lied) with the prosecution dropping all charges then lets do so; but if you would rather troll and sling childish rhetoric because you are emotional after a laker win, then just call it a night. Sad.
    You know nothing, come on keep it up. I think you better just back down before you say something even dumber than what you have been saying. You have nothing, your wrong and won't admit it. She admitted she lied? Yeah he beat the **** out of here and paid her money for nothing. She isn't even allowed to talk about it because of how much money he paid her. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I look at things rationally. Kobe Bryant is a rich and famous man, who could indeed have sex with many different beautiful women. If he indeed wanted to rape a girl, he could even afford to pay for that service (yes, it exists).

Kobe has everything to lose and nothing to gain from raping a random girl on a road trip.

Finally, the case never even went to trial because they simply didn't have the evidence for a conviction. That leads me to believe that whatever evidence they did have was weak, or the D.A. would be forced by law to proceed with the trial regardless of the womens preference.

Now, I'm not saying I KNOW for a fact that Kobe did not rape that girl. However, I can look at the circumstances involved and come to a logical conclusion. I do not believe Kobe Bryant forced that female in Colorado to have sex with him.

If I remember correctly one of the major issues with the case was that the girl had had sex with 3 different men in the last two days.... and Kobe Bryant had to rape this girl?

I'm not buying it, and you sound like the delusional one to me.

Good 2nd half tonight KB24.

You are writing text book misconceptions about what rape is about. It is not about sex, I'm not saying Kobe can't pay a woman to have sex. In fact why wouldn't he just pay her before hand? Yeah that's what I thought. Sex is about control, about over powering the victim. If your going to just keep defending Kobe because it's to hard for you to admit it then oh well.

Would love to see Mike Tyson in a Laker uniform, he would get plenty of supporters saying he never raped anyone either. That would make for some interesting conversations.

Would love to see Mike Tyson in a Laker uniform, he would get plenty of supporters saying he never raped anyone either. That would make for some interesting conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

Smoking gun right there..Having the biggest psycho to ever walk the earth defending Kobe. Thanks for finding that.

Made that high school varsity squad

You know nothing, come on keep it up. I think you better just back down before you say something even dumber than what you have been saying. You have nothing, your wrong and won't admit it. She admitted she lied? Yeah he beat the **** out of here and paid her money for nothing. She isn't even allowed to talk about it because of how much money he paid her. GTFO.
    Grow up and stop trolling.

Once you stop PMSing from the Laker win, go back and read the documented transcripts posted on the previous page, then you can catch up on the DNA examination reports, and end by reading the former accusers admission of fabrication and apology to the prosecution: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1012041kobe1.html

Then you can sign on to one of your other usernames and continue your fun all night.

Quote Originally Posted by DTD
    Grow up and stop trolling.

Once you stop PMSing from the Laker win, go back and read the documented transcripts posted on the previous page, then you can catch up on the DNA examination reports, and end by reading the former accusers admission of fabrication and apology to the prosecution: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/1012041kobe1.html

Then you can sign on to one of your other usernames and continue your fun all night.
    Just wanted to clarify she wasnt admitting to fabricating the rape. But yes her credibility is and was not very good.

I know men, especially famous ones cheat on their wives but man Kobe is slime. He has a hot wife, has a family, is a sports icon. He raped a woman, got off for that. Now doing the dumbest thing possible, having an affair. Kobe is a sick person.
    Why do you believe the girl's side, as opposed to Kobe's side of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    Agreed, she look like my aunt...but with a killer body.

man u guys need to be a little bit more productive with your time....u guys actually believe this garbage LOL

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    I don't follow the case at all so I don't believe anyone. I believe they both tell partial truth.

So what do you think really happen in that room?

I'm reading Kobe's side of it right now.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobec7.html

Some of it makes me think Kobe could be telling the truth but he lied to start off with. I mean it's not like he is going to stand up and say, "you got me". Just not going to happen. I don't really care at this point since it's over and done with. It's just amazing how every Kobe fan is sure he is innocent and comes up with the same "she was after his money" excuse. I mean would any of this be questioning this had it been a regular person?

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Why do you believe the girl's side, as opposed to Kobe's side of the story?

Agreed, she look like my aunt...but with a killer body.

How old is she?? I am talking about Vanessa Curry.

Oops never mind according to her profile she is 18 yrs.old, and She Graduated from Moreau Catholic High School.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 05-22-2008 at 05:40 AM.

Another Vanessa? That's interesting and maybe Kobe just like girls with the first name of VANESSA?