Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Agree or Disagree? Watching Posters Here Discuss Women...

This is perfect thickness IMO.

[COLOR="White"]J/K![/COLOR]

Now see THAT is fat lol...but the girl i posted on page 1 can't even be compared to that

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I still don't count them as THICK. They're not exactly SKINNY, but they're normal. There's annorexic, then there's skinny, then there's normal, then there's thick, then chubby, then fat IMO. Those girls fall into the normal category as far as thighs/waists etc go.
    That's where we differ. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not picky with chicks, just that extra pounds tend to turn me off.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    This is perfect thickness IMO.

[COLOR="White"]J/K![/COLOR]

I still don't count them as THICK. They're not exactly SKINNY, but they're normal. There's annorexic, then there's skinny, then there's normal, then there's thick, then chubby, then fat IMO. Those girls fall into the normal category as far as thighs/waists etc go.
    This is how i'd list them

Annorexic - unhealthy and not very attractive
    skinny - no excess fat, flat stomach
    normal - a little meat on the bones but nothing noticeable, not a flat stomach but still nice
    thick - normal looking face, large chest, thick legs and a big but not fat a$$.
    chubby - a bit of a stomach, chubby cheeks,noticeable extra weight on arms, legs
    fat - 20-40lbs overweight, large stomach, fat hangs on arms, no curves just fat
    obese - When you look at them first thing you notice is weight. Pretty easy to tell obese from chubby/fat.

My problem's never been with guys that aren't attracted to fat girls, my problem is with what people CALL fat. For example this is described as fat nowadays

That isn't fat. There's no rolls, nothing hanging over the front of the pants, nothing. But people still consider somebody like that to be a fat girl and that's what doesn't make sense to me.
    She's not fat, but someone needs to introduce that girl to a treadmill and a healthy diet. The fat in her upper arms, waist, ass, and thighs are all unnecessary. Her t!ts look a little sloppy too. Put her on a hampster wheel, feed her some lettuce, and she'll be OK.

Certified ISHiot.

b-low, i think your thread backfired. it turned into exactly the type of thread you were talking about in your OP.

Speak To Me Cleanly imjustlikemusiq's Avatar

My real problem with people on message boards and women are that they are fooling themselves. They insult and critique women way too harshly online, but if they saw these chicks in a bar they would probably stare at her like a herb for the entire night. They are under these illusions of grandeur about their place in the human mating ritual, most of these guys are probably 7's at BEST and when they see a person like Angelina Jolie they point out all of their flaws, a perfect example relating to the ''naked'' Megan Fox pictures, some clown remarked "she could eat a salad".

lol i noticed. but yeah what are ya gonna do haha

and musiq i agree

NBA Superstar

B-low thinks creating this thread makes him look mature. Hanging out with kids on the internet is not mature however. But B-low ain't no hooker so I dig...I dig.

Quote Originally Posted by i seen hippos
    B-low thinks creating this thread makes him look mature. Hanging out with kids on the internet is not mature however. But B-low ain't no hooker so I dig...I dig.
    Now this is one down-ass hippo. I can dig it too muh brotha. Right on.

Catz, where are you? Time to say B-Low is doing some major hippos dick suck>

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

I agree B-Low, some of the posters tend to be somewhat delusional when discussing females. At the same time though I've disagreed with the majority of the board before when evaluating a gal and it wasn't just to be bold. I think it works both ways. Sometimes when you go against the grain you'll be accused of being overly critical when someone could have just been speaking their mind at the time.

There are a couple core subjects I tend to not discuss on the boards. My dating life because unless it's something silly I really don't care to hear about it from someone else (especially without pics heh). I don't discuss politics or religion because inevitably that's when flame wars really get bad. I find myself biting my tongue a lot too to avoid e-confrontations because even if I'm right I feel retarded for arguing at the end of the day. I believe in healthy arguing too but most posters get offended when you disagree with them.

My biggest message board peeve is the overwhelming number of posters who offer their two cents or input on subjects they know little to nothing about. I have a problem with that in real life too but it's a much more recurring theme online.

rank sentamentalist

Hippos are generally less into being down-ass and more into going up-ass.

I learned that the hard way.