Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

They haven't won a single road game. They barely beat a Cleveland team who's star gave them almost nothing in that game, just a hair away from being down 2-1 to the pathetic Cavs. Their 3 stars are notorious chokers to the postseason pressure. It couldn't be more obvious that they didn't come to play this year.

Simply put, they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs. Regular season wonders, nothing more. Detroit will probably wipe up the floor with them but by some chance they escape, they stand absolutely no chance against The Hornets, Lakers or Spurs. No is still giving these guys a serious consideration at winning it all are they?

Default Re: It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

arent they up 2-0?

Correct me if im wrong, but they could lose ALL their road games, and still win the championship.

Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: It's official. Boston stands ZERO chance of winning the championship.

they are a slightly blacker version of the Mavs.

but aside from that funny comment, your knee-jerk reaction style thread fails.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MochaUdoka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    arent they up 2-0?

Correct me if im wrong, but they could lose ALL their road games, and still win the championship.
    you are absolutely correct sir.

OP knows nothing about probability and chance ...or basketball for that matter

Living Legend

I have them losing to Cleveland but if they somehow get by I think they are on the way to the Championship because they would beat Orlando in 5 and Detroit in 6 max. But I don't think they stand a shot against San Antonio, The Lakers or the Hornets.

zero chance would be like the suns or the mavericks. dont be an idiot.

although doc cant coach worth a **** on the road.

good facts

I must agree it's a bit perplexing how they can't win the game on a road and how their big 3 isn't stepping up more than they are. Regardless, it's still early, game by game and they are as big of a threat as I thought.
    Well, not quite but isn't smart to write them off.

I knew Cleveland would be back in the series, I sad this when fans were bashing LBJ and I said there that Atlanta can happen all over again except that Cleveland is much more likely to win in Boston and that other little fact...oh yeah, they have that LBJ dude on their team.

IDK about the Celtics, really. I've been a little bit disappointed thus far, I must admit. One would certainly expect more from the big 3. At first you'd expect dominance, naturally. They're so big in names. But oh well, we"ll see. They're still what they are and if they win, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Couldn't the OP have waited for Game 4? He'll look pretty silly if the Celtics win that one, because they'll have a road win and a 3-1 lead. There's been quite a few championships won by teams that have struggled against inferior competition, so any predictions going forward should be based on how BOS matches up with upcoming opponents and not their past ones![/COLOR][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    arent they up 2-0?

They are 5 minutes away from being 2-1. It's a very real possibility that they will lose ALL their road games but they aren't going to win all their home games. Other teams came geared up for war this year and all Boston is is an obstacle to knock down in their quest. They basically men standing around with shaky swords and puddles of urine at their feet waiting to get toppled over.

[QUOTE=FUT

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MochaUdoka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    Boston lovers shaking their fingers at people and telling them, "Just you wait until the 3rd week of the postseason, we will win a road game, you will see!". I love it!
    Since its already decided that Boston will lose all their road games, can you tell me when they will lose their first home game?

I usually hit open layups SpLiTViZiOnZ's Avatar

Lebron played like DPOY tonight, don't give me that bull**** about him not showing up. Get his nuts out of your mouth.

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    They are 5 minutes away from being 2-1. It's a very real possibility that they will lose ALL their road games but they aren't going to win all their home games. Other teams came geared up for war this year and all Boston is is an obstacle to knock down in their quest. They basically men standing around with shaky swords and puddles of urine at their feet waiting to get toppled over.
    They are definitely ranked below the Jazz, Lakers, Pistons, Spurs and Hornets in terms of hopes at winning a title.

Quote Originally Posted by MochaUdoka
    Since its already decided that Boston will lose all their road games, can you tell me when they will lose their first home game?

They were just a hair away from losing it when a pathetic Cav's team who's superstar went 2-18 almost beat them. They will definitely lose their first game against the Pistons if they don't get punked by Cavs first. Guess what? The Hornets and the Lakers have flawlessly defended their homefloor too but they also have managed to win a game or two on the road as well. You know, the kinda of stuff that championship caliber teams tend to do.