Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Tyler Hansbrough Jumps into Inflated Pool from Balcony with PIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    People do stupid things. Usually you learn when the potential consequences become the actual consequences, stop acting like a bunch of *****es that never did anything stupid and got yelled at by your parents or teachers or whoever for something you didn't consider to be a big deal.
    Thats how dumb poor people learn. I don't think Tyler wants to be dumb and poor but I could be wrong.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    It doesn't matter if that is the weakest thing they do in a fraternity. He plays basketball, is the player of the year, and plans on having a future in the NBA, he can't risk doing something stupid like that.

Jay Williams was doing the same thing, wanted to have fun and bought a motorcycle, broke almost every bone in his body and was out forever, he never returned to basketball even though he was sought out to be an amazing player.
    Hmmm, perhaps you're right. I think David Stern should commission ISH to come up with an acceptable list of activities for basketball players. How about Scrabble and solitaire and yoga?

Very good NBA starter

I'm all for having fun, especially in college, like I said, it's the best years of your life, but if you are Tyler Hansborough, unfortunatly, you have limitations that other people don't have. Anybody in his situation should know of those restrictions, that's just the way it is, if he didn't play basketball, I would have said "Damn look at this guy! Living life!" but unfortunatly, it's Tyler Hansbrough, he can't do that.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    Thats how dumb poor people learn. I don't think Tyler wants to be dumb and poor but I could be wrong.

Oh that's right, I forgot, anybody that's rich doesn't have to make mistakes before learning from them.

The majority of you are ****ing idiots.

Very good NBA starter

Your an idiot if you can't see this is wrong for Tyler Hansbrough, the majority of us are all agreeing that it's wrong, as well as every analyst on television, but because you have an opinion that is different, we are all wrong and you are right?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MochaUdoka's Avatar

Haha someone brought up the argument "there are dangers in everything in life". This is true, but you are supposed to keep your mistakes to a minimum by learning from other people's mistakes and not your own.

It's called calculated risks, and its how you survive in this world.

That's why if that pool is extremely shallow or Tyler jumped off the roof and not the balcony then he would be very dumb. However it seems he survived his jump unscathed, so the risk of injury/death probably wasn't that great.

Everything is magnified because he plays basketball and "he could be throwing away millions of dollars". So yes, in that respect its a "big risk", but everything seems to have turned out fine so what's the big deal?

Oh BTW v-unit that is an awesome avatar

but why is Paris Hilton there? Is she a pot-head or something?

Very good NBA starter

Ahaha thanks, it's actually Nicole Richie because I used to be in love with her, and all of my avatars used to have a picture of her. So this time I just kind of showed her asking for weed basically and Josh Howard blazing it up.

it's not that i don't want him to have fun...

but frankly, that's NOT really smart if you want to make your living off playing basketball. there are millions of ways to have fun that don't include DIRECTLY risking an injury.

and anyways, how many people jump off the roof to a child pool? am i really missing a great experience by having never done that ?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MochaUdoka's Avatar

Ahaha thanks, it's actually Nicole Richie because I used to be in love with her, and all of my avatars used to have a picture of her. So this time I just kind of showed her asking for weed basically and Josh Howard blazing it up.
    oh lol, that's cool. the picture goes by kinda fast, it looked like Paris.

Nicole Richie is sexier tho, I always thought Paris was too skinny (Richie looked terrible too when she lost all that weight I hope she doesn't still look like a skeleton)

Hellbound

Your an idiot if you can't see this is wrong for Tyler Hansbrough, the majority of us are all agreeing that it's wrong, as well as every analyst on television, but because you have an opinion that is different, we are all wrong and you are right?
    I'm not saying it wasn't a stupid decision on his part, I'm just saying you're all idiots for criticizing him. Young people make stupid decisions, whether they're about to be millionaires or gonna live in poverty their entire lives.

Very good NBA starter

Hahaha yes, I am the exact same way. She got pregnant and put on weight, shes pretty much back to normal, but we can only tell once she gives birth. When she was thick, she was so sexy, pretty much a huge celebrity crush.

it was a judgement call on his part, but one slip and his future career would be done. i'm not saying i've never jumped off a balcony before, but i don't have an athletic career in my future either.

Very good NBA starter

I'm not saying it wasn't a stupid decision on his part, I'm just saying you're all idiots for criticizing him. Young people make stupid decisions, whether they're about to be millionaires or gonna live in poverty their entire lives.
    No, not every young person makes stupid decisions, I know what your trying to get at, but that is the wrong idea, it's not like that. Because of that, we arn't idiots for criticizing because he didn't do it with every other kid in college, he did it with his group, but there are tons of people in college who would realize that it's wrong to risk an injury on yourself if your future realizes on your health.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I don't think it's unreasonable to hope for just one athlete to not make a stupid choice. We shouldn't just condone it because "hey, everybody does it."

National High School Star

It doesn't matter if that is the weakest thing they do in a fraternity. He plays basketball, is the player of the year, and plans on having a future in the NBA, he can't risk doing something stupid like that.

Jay Williams was doing the same thing, wanted to have fun and bought a motorcycle, broke almost every bone in his body and was out forever, he never returned to basketball even though he was sought out to be an amazing player.
    Difference being that Jay Williams was contractually obligated to stay away from bikes. I don't think Hansbrough's scholarship says it'd be voided if he participated in a fraternity stunt.