Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Driven by exaggerated anti-LeBron bias griffmoney1984's Avatar

Default Re: WTF, Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

it wasnt verry long ago people were trashing Kobe for bouncing shaq and malone out of LA.

people said Kobe was crazy for thinking Malone was hitting on his wife with the "im hunting for little mexican girls" talk.

now we find out the lakers basicly got farmar, odom and gasol for shaq..

and then we find out malone really was a sicko who hunts for little girls.

at the end of the day. Kobe is the one with the last laugh

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

you forgot to mention that phil jackson came back "for kobe" and said he was unfair in some of the things he said about him (being uncoachable, etc). Also said that shaq never liked to work. kobe's basically exonnerated of all evil except cheating on his wife and being an annoying punk kid early in his career

(f*ck karl malone)

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney1984
    it wasnt verry long ago people were trashing Kobe for bouncing shaq and malone out of LA.

people said Kobe was crazy for thinking Malone was hitting on his wife with the "im hunting for little mexican girls" talk.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    There's 2 sides to a story...and so far we've only been hearing one.
    Yes and what possible way can Malone actually spin this to prove he's not the scumbag that many didn't recognize him for being?

Driven by exaggerated anti-LeBron bias griffmoney1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loot
    the only reason shaq won another ring was because of wade and his free throw line domination.

atleast when Kobe was second fiddle. he was averaging 25/5/5 in the 3 playoffs combined. ( 29ppg in 2001 playoffs )

shaq only averaged 13ppg in the 2006 finals

i would rather have a possibilty for 5-6 championships and a decade of dominance than a one and done blow up team that ends in fire and flames and a last place record.
    Last edited by griffmoney1984; 04-30-2008 at 04:56 AM.

Man wat a phucking pervert. Here I am thinking that he was a legend of the game. Well, thats one guy off my "great player" list. John Stockton's still cool, right?
    Last edited by Junny; 04-30-2008 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    Yes and what possible way can Malone actually spin this to prove he's not the scumbag that many didn't recognize him for being?
    Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.

Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.
    Only now? Teen pregnancy isnt low nowadays. But thats besides the point...you can find little 8yr old girls who have crush on older males. Does that mean hey if you f*ck them you can atleast say "She wanted me"? This post doesnt make no kind of sense...its like you're trying to counter and find an argument that really isnt there.

Should people not rush to judgement? Perhaps but what of the story seems exagerrated? Age? The fact the parents didnt press charges (neither did the chick Deshawn Stevenson preyed on). Eh, Karl is in college, 13yr olds are a distant memory and should be especially to a college athlete. P*ssy in abundance. But hey the 13yr old kept winkin right? Shut up

That chick should claim back payment for child support and then after she gets that, take karl malone to court for sex with a minor, get his azz thrown in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Only now? Teen pregnancy isnt low nowadays. But thats besides the point...you can find little 8yr old girls who have crush on older males. Does that mean hey if you f*ck them you can atleast say "She wanted me"? This post doesnt make no kind of sense...its like you're trying to counter and find an argument that really isnt there.

Should people not rush to judgement? Perhaps but what of the story seems exagerrated? Age? The fact the parents didnt press charges (neither did the chick Deshawn Stevenson preyed on). Eh, Karl is in college, 13yr olds are a distant memory and should be especially to a college athlete. P*ssy in abundance. But hey the 13yr old kept winkin right? Shut up
    first lets agree that 8 and 13 is different. You know what I mean.

second, this part make no sense and has nothing to do with my post:

Does that mean hey if you f*ck them you can atleast say "She wanted me"? This post doesnt make no kind of sense...its like you're trying to counter and find an argument that really isnt there.
    Third, yes people need to not rush into judgment because there's always 2 sides to a story. I did say MAY BE exaggerated or not completely true.

Fourth, who ever say it's the right thing? It's a stupid illegal wrong thing that most healthy freshman student would do given the chance, right circumstances and if they can get away. Are we really in the position to judge?

fifth, lol you shut up

wow, a new number one on my A Hundred Reasons To Hate Karl Malone list!!!

15 or 16 year old. I can understand. But 13? That's a fokkin child man. Karl should have been brought on charges

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dynamyta1
    Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is WNBA star Cheryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife, Kay, fully accept them as part of their family.
    I was going to post that to show Karl had a little history of doing this same thing before. He seems to think all these kids that come out of the woodwork just want his money, and doesn't even care that their his children. The man is an ass. He's one of the only players I always hated, and just getting more info on him makes you hate him even more. I respect him as a beast on the court (a dirty beast, but still a beast), but he's not the type of guy you look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Many.

For one the story could be not entirely true or exaggerated. And we don't know the circumstances back then and what happen since.

Also, it's strange to me that Bell is only contacting his dad when he's 18. Could be he genuinely want a father OR he just want money from his rich ass dad. Also, what he said to Bell is kinda understandable. Malone has his own family to take care of. He can't be going around spending time with his long-lost son whom he don't even love.

Not to defend Malone here, he may really be a scum or not, but people are always too quick to judge without knowing all the information. Besides, most college freshman wouldn't refuse having sex with a 12-13 yr old girl (or any girl for that matter) if they can get away with it. Only now they're smart enough to use condoms.
    Wat the phuck is wrong with you. You better say that was a mistake, you seriously see nothing wrong in wat you just said?

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by griffmoney1984

Please don't do that, this thread is about Karl.