Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: WTF, Karl Malone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Karl Malone is an overrated everything. I just need to say that 1-2 times a month to keep the voices in my head quiet.
    You're nothing more than a hater... Still one of the greatest basketball players to ever tough the basketball.

Made that high school varsity squad

"Karl and his son were at the game sitting in the front row," Pelinka said. "Vanessa was on the cell phone talking to Karl's wife, Kay, and Vanessa said that her son looked bored. Kay told her to call Karl to have her son join her in her seats. Kay gave Vanessa Karl's cell number and she called him. When she called, Karl's response was, 'Why don't you come over here and sit next to me and give me a big hug?' Vanessa said, 'Why? For what?' And Karl replied, 'If you do that it will be on the cover of every magazine in the country.'

"Vanessa didn't know what to say because this was the first time she had ever spoken to Malone without Kobe or Kay being around. Karl continued. 'Do you like me?' Malone asked her, to which Vanessa said, 'As my friend, Kay's husband,' " Pelinka said.

"From there Malone asked Vanessa if she could keep a secret, and that he would like to tell her something. At which point Vanessa told him she was a married woman and he was a married man who was old enough to be her father. To which Malone replied, 'Oh, like your daddy?' At that point she told me she ended the conversation," Pelinka said.
    Malone's agent, Dwight Manley, told the Los Angeles Times on Sunday that Malone was asked by Vanessa Bryant, "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?" in reference to Malone wearing a cowboy hat and boots.

"She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.' "
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1944994

Banned

I NEVER had any respect for the Failman, so I can't lose any more respect for him.

I'm so embarrassed and disgusted that he wore a Lakers jersey.
    Last edited by Poseidon; 04-30-2008 at 01:32 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon

I'm so embarrassed and disgusted that he wore a Lakers jersey.
    At least we can agree on that.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    good god.

never liked him b/c of his dirty play but i never knew he was such a complete scum bag.
    took the words out of my mouth Kent. He had a chance to make up for it and spewed **** at the boy. What a complete and total *******.

Certified ISHiot.

[QUOTE]When they finally met, Malone told the 18-year-old Bell it was too late to be his father, and that Bell would have to

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHonestTruth
    Kobe also raped a girl.
    And George Bush is a great president and never cause that many deaths of U.S Soldiers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
    At least we can agree on that.
    You missed the point. Let me break it down for you a bit clearer. I'm disgusted that a lowlife pedophile and an a-hole for a human being put on a jersey of a respectful, classy, historic team like the Lakers.

Karl Malone is scum of scum and deserved to rot in Utah for his entire empty career.

I've mentioned this a month or so ago.....but as much as it hurt seeing the Lakers lose to the Pistons in the 2004 Finals, it was actually bitter-sweet because that piece of trash, Karl Malone didn't get a championship ring.

Damn......

Malone had a whole skeleton in the closet.
    Now that's foul and very disturbing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    what a loser.
    That's the part that pissed me off the most. It's wrong to knock up a 13 year old but IF Malone did the right thing by taking care of the mom and his OWN child....at least it makes him accountable for his actions. But to make that statement just goes to show what a jerk he really is.

There's 2 sides to a story...and so far we've only been hearing one.

No Pun Intended ryantheporchkid's Avatar

I always thought he was a dirty ball player. Never liked him. I'm glad.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

My least favorite player ever. What a douche bag. I find myself almost missing a lot of players I didn't like (part of me will miss duncan's presence when he's gone), but good riddance to that inbred. Get bent Karl, you f*ck.

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Default Re: WTF, Karl alone knocked up a 13 year old back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    even more reason to hate Malone. I guess Karl was always a Mormon at heart eh?
    mormons marry underaged girls? Maybe you should educate yourself on a subject before you spout off and instult people.

Saw a basketball once

Malone also fathered twins while in high school. One of them is WNBA star Cheryl Ford. It took years to claim the twins, and now he and his wife, Kay, fully accept them as part of their family.

This cowboy is sick!!

Did some GOOGLE, Demetrius Bell was born in 1984, Karl Malone in 1963. So Malone was 21 when Demetrius was born to a reportedly 13 year old mother.

jajajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............