Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I usually hit open layups CelticsFan34's Avatar

Default Re: Paul Pierce throwin up Gang Sign?

So I guess the league is cracking down on "Game 3" signs now?

You know you're out of touch when David Stern recognizes a gang sign before you do.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticsFan34
    So I guess the league is cracking down on "Game 3" signs now?

You know you're out of touch when David Stern recognizes a gang sign before you do.
    I still cant believe they were saying that.

I know everything SHEED_ gangsta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    Mine as well..unless you want to see Game 1 and Game 2 all over again..or maybe your forgetting when our bench beat you guys..
    I'd laugh my ass off (at you) if the Cs lost this series take your head out of your ass

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Funniest thing is, he has nothing to lose. Hawks were supposed to be swept....they (and dude above) is playin with house money. Hawks lose tonight, you talk the same **** you woulda had nothin happened at all, he *shrugs* and wonders what else is on tv.

But Hawks win tonight, its you thats gonna be ****ted on and his swag will skyrocket to a level you cant even comprehend nor deal with. And as cocky as you come across right now....you, him, and me all know and sense that little seed of doubt thats been sown with that whoopin the other night. You feel it, deep, deep down within your soul, and you sense it waiting to grow....and grow....and sprout more and more with each life-giving water droplet of Joe Johnson 3-bombs and Mike Bibby daggers.

That sense of nervousness you'll be feeling at the beginning of the game, when things arent going so swell, and the Hawks crowd is electrifying with energy and feeding off of your fear? Thats us. Watching....waiting....for the ether to slowly burn its way through your heart and into your city. And when the droplets of sweat dripping off your forehead start to sound like pangs of thunder as they strike the ground, we'll be right here....waiting with keyboards in hand....

Post of the week.

Decent playground baller ShowtymeCA2NC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    He was telling Horford it's only game 3. When has Pierce ever been known to be, or even claim, to be a gangsta? at the idea of throwing up your set in a basketball game because a guy hit a shot over you.

or i think it coulda meant that u gotta win 3 more games..but it wasnt a gang sign

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Laker Logic's Avatar

(repost from another thread)

Okay I hadn't seen the vid until now.

Pierce was definitely hitting Horford up with the "B" sign, no question about it. If you don't think so, you don't know what you're talking about.

I'm a little surprised, never thought PP was the type to try to act like he's thug...and I don't think he is, but I know he's not the first to try to intimidate somebody by throwing up a set.

PP needs to fall back, that sh!t can get you killed, for real.

Part 2 of this later.

Funniest thing is, he has nothing to lose. Hawks were supposed to be swept....they (and dude above) is playin with house money. Hawks lose tonight, you talk the same **** you woulda had nothin happened at all, he *shrugs* and wonders what else is on tv.

But Hawks win tonight, its you thats gonna be ****ted on and his swag will skyrocket to a level you cant even comprehend nor deal with. And as cocky as you come across right now....you, him, and me all know and sense that little seed of doubt thats been sown with that whoopin the other night. You feel it, deep, deep down within your soul, and you sense it waiting to grow....and grow....and sprout more and more with each life-giving water droplet of Joe Johnson 3-bombs and Mike Bibby daggers.

That sense of nervousness you'll be feeling at the beginning of the game, when things arent going so swell, and the Hawks crowd is electrifying with energy and feeding off of your fear? Thats us. Watching....waiting....for the ether to slowly burn its way through your heart and into your city. And when the droplets of sweat dripping off your forehead start to sound like pangs of thunder as they strike the ground, we'll be right here....waiting with keyboards in hand....

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

pierce is as gansta as charles barkley is skinny.

PP had better STFU or he's is gonna get his ass knifed again by the Horford Clan.
    Last edited by kumquat; 04-29-2008 at 09:33 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

Found this when I did a Google search for "Blood gang signs"....

And this.....

Here is the link to the above picture with article.

http://www.slsheriff.org/html/org/me.../gangsign.html

NBA sixth man of the year

Listen, I'm not claiming to be a gang expert and I don't even know what most of the signs mean, but being from the Little Rock area, I know a damn gang sign when I see one.

Ever seen "Bangin' in the Rock"?

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    We will see this kids swag after tonight's game.
    "Oh TruthKGRaaaayyyy.....come out and playyyy-yayyyyy."