Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Paul Pierce throwin up Gang Sign?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
    Yeah you are right. It had nothing to do with Pierce trying to be a bad ass. They stabbed him 8 times because they were disgruntled Celtics fans that were tired of of him chucking 3's.

Yep. But maybe people from Boston can clarify... RMWG?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7183921AAq73Sz
    He has a wife and just had a kid..it could very well be true he fcked Horford's wife 3 times.

Dylan spits hot fire!

Why would pierce say it is just game 3? They were up 2-0 at the time. If anything that would be what Horford would say. The point is that given the circumstances of how it happened logic says that it was probably a gang sign thrown up out of anger. Pierce was basically sayin. "F*ck u Horford, Piru's punk! West siiide N**ga! That is bascially what Pierce did.

Wow I've read some pretty dumb comments on ISH
    but this one takes the cake.

I guess you deserve some credit for trying to rep your home team.

Dylan spits hot fire!

Yep. But maybe people from Boston can clarify... RMWG?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7183921AAq73Sz

Your on dumb dude

That club has Gay nites its not a gay club.
    Its got 18plus nites for college students, its got 21 plus nites for adults.
    Its got spanish nites Etc.
    and that club is notorious for having grimey sht happen there.
    its had its name and ownership changed like ten times in the last 10yrs
    and right now its shut down.
    Its not somewhere any professional athlete or entertainer should be.
    Nor you'd ever expect them to be because the spot is not staffed nor equipted to handle celebrities. Its crazy hood and its located in the near what call the combat zone in downtown Boston. He was a rookie and didn't know boston like that cuz someone would have told him that wasn't the spot for him. He got into it wit some hood cats and got knifed up.

and your a btch for trying to use that against em

I guess Paul Pierce thinks he deserves some kind of respect or something?

IMO the Hawks already got the best of the Celtics by beating them once. Trust me the Celts wanted everybody to fear them. That fear dwindled a little with a lose to the Hawks.

horford is a GREAT young rookie. but that said,he is still a rookie,and doesnt have a right to do that for another couple years.he'll learn tonight when the hawks get stomped. don't talk trash about winning 1 game when you need 3 more

I don't care if Horford is a rookie, If Pierce got stabbed a million times by Jesus Christ and Moses or any of that crap.

I'm gonna think it's a gang sign so that I can look forward to more beef in the next game!

Stevenson finally got LeBron good, with balling skills then a slap in the head.
    Spurs and Suns been beating eachother up
    Kidd put it on Pargo

And now this whole Horford thing! I love it. Now we just need Bosh and Howard to get into an altercation and D. Williams to punch Tracy's eye back into place and we got the best playoffs in history!

heres another video of it, its clearer, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnq1T5A5R3k&NR=1

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    He was telling Horford it's only game 3. When has Pierce ever been known to be, or even claim, to be a gangsta? at the idea of throwing up your set in a basketball game because a guy hit a shot over you.
    ditto...thats what i heard & thought.

i cant wait for the game tonite. horfords gonna get his.

Local High School Star JohnnyBravo5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    ditto...thats what i heard & thought.

i cant wait for the game tonite. horfords gonna get his.
    Pierce telling Horford "Its just game 3" doesn't make sense in the context of the game. He is charging towards the Hawks bench. The Celtics were up 2-0. It doesn't make sense for Pierce to demean his own teams lead in the series by saying its only game 3. It would make sense for Horford to say something like "This series isn't over its only game 3" I swear you 12 year olds need to develop some logic.

That being said, the clip of Horford dusting off the ball was hilarious as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4i2r4Vx-Rs

Pierce telling Horford "Its just game 3" doesn't make sense in the context of the game. He is charging towards the Hawks bench. The Celtics were up 2-0. It doesn't make sense for Pierce to demean his own teams lead in the series by saying its only game 3. It would make sense for Horford to say something like "This series isn't over its only game 3" I swear you 12 year olds need to develop some logic.

That being said, the clip of Horford dusting off the ball was hilarious as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4i2r4Vx-Rs
    You're an idiot..Pierce telling Horford its only Game 3 makes complete sense..He was celebrating like they just won the series..Horford getting down in Pierce's face after he went for the steal was completely uncalled for.

Local High School Star JohnnyBravo5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
    You're an idiot..Pierce telling Horford its only Game 3 makes complete sense..He was celebrating like they just won the series..Horford getting down in Pierce's face after he went for the steal was completely uncalled for.
    I am guessing you were raised in the suburbs. If someone just made you look line an azz and is taunting you, your response isn't "Hey guy, its only game 3 dude!" Especially not if you are from Inglewood, CA.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

He has a wife and just had a kid..it could very well be true he fcked Horford's wife 3 times.
    Has stabbed by a gay guy both literally and figuratively.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

What about KG and big ugly Kendrick Perkins getting in everyones faces. Why the double standard?

I am guessing you were raised in the suburbs. If someone just made you look line an azz and is taunting you, your response isn't "Hey guy, its only game 3 dude!" Especially not if you are from Inglewood, CA.
    I am guessing you were raised in a mental hospital..Why would he throw up the blood symbol? Explain why..Did Horford come to practice with 2 black eyes today?Was it Game 3 or was it Game 4 they played? You answered your own question..Pierce was never related to any gang affiliations so he exactly meant what you said.Its only Game 3 and you guys are the Atlanta Hawks.