Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Did Shaq really carry Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    Kobe stans think Kobe's Top 5 All Time, Kobe haters think he's not even Top 10. Bron fanboys think his the undisputed GOAT if he achieves two more rings, Bron haters think his ring this year shouldn't even count.

Bunch of extremists on this board, disgusting really. I ignore or address it the majority of the time, but evert now and then it just gets ridiculous, and I put ISH on my ignore list for a couple months, sometimes even years.

People need to stop acting like 12 year old revisionists.

could not agree more my friend... i really hope that everyone could read this statement

Yes, but your post on the preceding page stated that anyone that says Shaq didn't carry Kobe is a Kobetard, so why are you being facetious as if you never stated that?
    Because I didn't.

If you say I did, quote it, because I definitely don't remember it.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Will the Kobetards ever just let this go? You're NEVER going to convince rational people of your Kobetard logic on this issue. Just cut your losses and call it a day.
    Are you not implying that rational people think Shaq carried Kobe, and that Kobetards don't let it go, think Kobe was not carried, and maintain "Kobetard" logic on the issue?

Are you not implying that rational people think Shaq carried Kobe, and that Kobetards don't let it go, think Kobe was not carried, and maintain "Kobetard" logic on the issue?
    No. I'm responding to the previous posts that were saying Kobe carried Shaq in "the real finals". That was the Kobetard logic I was referring to.

I guess the context of my post wasn't exactly clear, but you definitely took a leap to land where you landed.

No. I'm responding to the previous posts that were saying Kobe carried Shaq in "the real finals". That was the Kobetard logic I was referring to.

I guess the context of my post wasn't exactly clear, but you definitely took a leap to land where you landed.
    but Kobe did "carry" Shaq in the west the same way Shaq "carried" Kobe in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    but Kobe did "carry" Shaq in the west the same way Shaq "carried" Kobe in the finals.
    I never said Shaq carried Kobe in the finals. I specifically said that he DIDN'T carry him.

That being said. Kobe certain as fcuk didn't carry Shaq.

College star

Ah, in that case my apologies. I agree with you regarding Shaq not carrying Kobe overall in 2001 and 2002, but also in that Kobe did not carry Shaq overall in 2001 or 2002.

Shaq certainly carried that Lakers team in 2000 though. And was the best player in each Finals from 2000-2002. And not because Kobe "allowed Shaq" to dominate, like I've read these idiots say. It was because, Shaq was the best player on the floor, with the biggest mismatches in his favor.

Decent playground baller KingMichael23's Avatar

Nobody carried nobody. Kobe dominated in the Playoffs and Shaq dominated in the Finals.

Local High School Star

kobe could never carry shaq...hes way too heavy

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by KingMichael23
    Nobody carried nobody. Kobe dominated in the Playoffs and Shaq dominated in the Finals.
    This. Such a simple concept but impossible for most people on this board to grasp.